Most O.P. Characters

• Thread starter KaiianBoss1914
  • Start date
a character is only overpowered against certain characters. For example, zero suit is over powered against robin because of her infinite combo on him/her. However, diddy could be op to zss

a character is only overpowered against certain characters. For example, zero suit is over powered against robin because of her infinite combo on him/her. However, diddy could be op to zss
That's no longer the case, as the combo has been patched. So has Wario's momentum madness. It takes an insane amount of proficiency to master a character, and a bit more to do a combo like that. I'm talking about the likes of ZeRo, Mew2King, and the rest. They have been in the Smash scene for years, and that's how they become so good.

Or you know, hax

In my perspective,Little Mac is obviously pretty overpowered while having his feet in the ground,but if you manage to take him off from some ledge,than you might consider yourself safe,since his recovery is pretty terrible on that subject.Zero Suit Samus is also a bit overpowered,from what I've seen from online players in For Glory.Robin is also stronger than usual when he/she has certain tombs/magic books in their hand,but at least they lose them for a certain period of time after a number of uses.Ike and Shulk are also pretty strong with their side attacks and specials.

Well, no character is OP, they each have there strong and weak points :angelic:. Except..... That.....Freaking..... Captain Falcon! Quick, strong, Air strength, quick attacks, this guy has literally no weaknesses! Except the fact that spot dodges are good, but they can be hard to perform. And why did Sakurai add him? He only appears racing in a car.

captai falcon does have a weakness, sonic. Also, falcon is slippery.

captai falcon does have a weakness, sonic. Also, falcon is slippery.
Not everyone's good at Sonic like you.

Well they should get good

Diddy kong is probably the most OP character. He is used a lot in tournaments (HOO HAH). Diddy also has the banana. The banana is great for making your opponent trip. Once they trip you can hit them up with a powerful smash attack. Diddy also has a great spike in his down air, and his recovery (while shaky at times) is really good.

PIT/PITTOO

Shulk is pretty OP if you find a player who knows how to use him. The Monado arts really throw me off. One second he'll being running off, the second second I'll get KO'd. Also, Shulk's counter is really damaging if you use a strong attack and he counters it. His attacks in general reach very far and it always catches me offguard, cause his sword thingy extends.

I also find Shiek really annoying. (is it just me?) She runs really fast and its easy to get stuck in her neutral attack. Her dash attack is frustrating along with the little needles. Also the her new kick is pretty damaging as well. I find her hard to battle
beat her in smash. But that's just me.

Reactions: Mikaya
I think that Link is and villager. Villager is almost invincible after using grab and link has awesome power attacks but I am glad that they do have some OP characters, because if they did not it would not be a game :p and of course pit/dark pit are the most OP of all time

Well, I've never had much luck with Ike competitively, but if I never needed to do a multi-man smash or something very quickly, I always used Ike, just for the sheer amount of damage he's capable of. It's not often you ever really get the chance to unleash a fully charged attack, but if you do, your opponents go flying!

Seriously, there is no "OP character". It all depends on the player who is playing the character, and how good he/she is at said character.

I would say Zero-Suit Samus is Over powered. If fully charged, her stun gun stuns for way too long to be fair. Also, she's so great at keeping foes in the air and repeatedly kicking/punching/energy whipping them. And when they get down, she can jump and down attack to get them back up. The only way to make her even more overpowered would to give her a stronger launching attack.

Reactions: blinboy
I would say Zero-Suit Samus is Over powered. If fully charged, her stun gun stuns for way too long to be fair. Also, she's so great at keeping foes in the air and repeatedly kicking/punching/energy whipping them. And when they get down, she can jump and down attack to get them back up. The only way to make her even more overpowered would to give her a stronger launching attack.
she's fast, too.

Right now, Roy. He is fast, deals a lot of damage, can combo easily, has too many killing moves, and can be difficult to KO. I met many Roy's online for glory and they all nearly beat me like nothing, and I'm a decent player.

Right now it has to be roy he is too fast and you can get any hits on him and then you just want to fall off the stage and end it cause he is too op

Roy also has a one hit ko glitch!

Roy also has a one hit ko glitch!
I don't think it's a glitch. It's really hard to hit fully charged anyways and I believe it does damage to Roy but it is worth it if you know it'll be guaranteed after a shield break

Back