Most played 3DS game

• Thread starter adrianbiga
  • Start date
What is the most played game you have played on your 3DS?
Mines is Mario Kart 7, only 92 hours.
dude my most played game on my 3ds is The legend of zelda a link between worlds with 120 hour played and counting (as you can tell i love this game and i still have not 100% completed the game).

My top 5 most played are:

Pokemon Y - 911:02
Pokemon Omega Ruby - 296:52
Fantasy Life - 236:02
Pokemon SMD - 140:07
Animal Crossing New Leaf - 67:16

• Mine would probably be Devil Survivor 1 overclocked because of grinding for that damn hard lucifer battle and getting the best demons by replaying all the games ending. Right now I have around 1100 hours worth of gameplay *over two consoles* and I can't be bothered to do any more than that. Other games would be;
  • DeSu2
  • Fire emblem :Conquest
  • Fire emblem: Birthright
  • Fire emblem Revelations
  • Fire emblem: Awakening
  • (Can you spot the pattern yet)
  • Smt IV
All those are around 24 hours worth (except for desu2 which was 100)

Terraria: aound 200 hours
Smash: around 120 hours
Mario and Luigi Bowsers inside story: around 90 hours
Mario kart7: around 60 hours (but is my most clicked on game)
Ocarina of Time: 50 hours

My most played 3DS game is Smash 4, which comes as no surprise to me, as the game tends to encourage pretty long play sessions, and many hours have been sent with friends both on and offline in sometimes competitive and sometimes just for fun Smash battles. And that doesn't even factor in the amount of time endless Smash can last...:dead:

The most famous played Nintendo 3ds game probably has to be Super Smash bros and Pokemon X and Y along with the other games Alpha Saphhire and Omega Ruby and Sun and Moon I think these are the most selling game that are out rn because they are cool and fun + they have multiplayer giving you the option to play with other people or with someone that's nearby and you can play with friends and with your family honestly people prefer to play Pokémon with multiplayer and online play so they can play it if they passed the games.

Back