Most played 3DS game

• Thread starter adrianbiga
  • Start date
Pokemon Shuffle and Pokemon Y

The game I spent the most hours in is Fantasy Life.

That's how much time I spent in total.
There are so many side missions and things to do especially when you get the DLC. I play with my friend a lot so maybe that's where a lot of hours come from but I mostly play by myself.
I know for a fact I'm not even half way to completely beating the game 100 percent.

Sonic Boom: Shattered Crystal

Pokemon X with 1,887:41 hours!
Rune Factory 4 with 394:56 hours!
Story of Seasons with 368:00 hours!

I play way to much Pokemon...Even though the hour counter only goes to 999:59, the 3DS Activity Log: Game Album keeps track of how long a game has been played.

Don't feel like checking but I have over 900 hours in Pokemon X.

Think second would be Mario Kart 7 at like 450 hours ish?

Hmm... checked my Activity Log just now so the most would be Kid Icarus: Uprising with 607 hours, second is Super Smash Bros. with 214 hours, then third Ocarina of Time 3D with 169 hours. Probably not a lot compared to others above but I'm sorta proud of it =P

Mine is currently Tomodachi Life

That title easily goes to Super Smash Bros. It's one of the few games I still play today thanks to my broken Circle Pad rendering a few other games unplayable. Although, there isn't much to do. I'm either playing Smash with Lv. 9 CPUs because I can't go online or playing Smash Run.

kid icarus uprising

Brain Age: Concentration training has become a regular thing for me. If I'm not playing the Devlish training games, then I'm in the Supplemental training, or Brain training. (or trying to successfully play through the spider solitaire game, or Klondike game.)

My most played game isn't really a surprise to me. :p It's Animal Crossing New Leaf clocking in aaaaat... 559 hours and 7 minutes. The first time I played it was September 3rd of 2013.

Mine are Definitely:
1.) Super Smash Bros:sneaky:
2.) Pokemon Series:thumbsup:
3.) Mario Kart:punch:

i've played a lot of mario kart 7 when it came out. I got a really really high online score. It's high for me anyway. I played it on a roadtrip and a lot afterwards. I have also played a lot of pokemon alpha sapphire-just competitively battling. I've played dragon quest 9-I know it's a ds, not 3ds game but, I've gone through it multiple times in the past few years. Been one of my favorites and cannot wait for dragon quest 11 that will come out for 3ds soon,

Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire

According to my activity logs, MH4U wins with 707 hours and 12 minutes in two years (and a ridiculous 31 hours and 3 minutes for MHX...), which is probably still less than @Furno :p
And I'm too lazy to calculate for the other games (since I have to sum the times given by my XL and my NXL on two years, too annoying :p).

According to my activity logs, MH4U wins with 707 hours and 12 minutes in two years (and a ridiculous 31 hours and 3 minutes for MHX...), which is probably still less than @Furno :p
And I'm too lazy to calculate for the other games (since I have to sum the times given by my XL and my NXL on two years, too annoying :p).
1977 hours 18 minutes on MH4U

Reactions: Hayleia
I have played Pokemon for quite a while now meaning played for 999:95 (MAX););)

Here are my most played games anked by the 3ds activity log:

1. Pokemon Omega Ruby - 547 Hours
2. Monster Hunter IV - 456 Hours
3. Super Smash Bros. 3ds - 123 Hours

I've played monster hunter 4 ultimate for 1000 hours now,

I've played over 400 hours of Pokemon X, 200 hours on Super Smash Bros., and around 200 on Monster Hunter 4. The time just flies by on these games!

Back