Most played 3DS game

• Thread starter adrianbiga
  • Start date
pokemon y for sure 250hours and i am still playing :playful: trying to train them all to level 100 mewtwo lv 85, dragonite lv 78, zoroark lv 89, haxorus lv 66, hydreigon lv 72 and greninja lv 94.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Longest game would be pokemon x with 183 hours. But the longest I spent on a application is youtube with 541 hours

Pokemon Alpha Sapphire. There's so much time I put into this game, if it's breeding, EV training, grinding or Soft Resetting for Legendary Pokemon. This makes it my most played Nintendo 3ds game. Pokemon Sun and Moon is probably gonna have more time in it though. :p

Fire Emblem Conquest for me. Replayabilty is huge on this game, and on times that a get stuck, it takes quite a while for me to move on. A great game, though I think Hard Mode is more then enough for me.

Well as for 3ds games, I'd expect that it's either Pokemon X or Pokemon Alpha Sapphire. I checked it on the statistics on activity log; sure enough, Pokemon X is in 2nd place. In first is Pokemon Platinum but that's not a 3ds game :p I play lots of Pokemon...

Welp, my most played game is A Link Between worlds with 428 hours <3 second is animal crossing with 298 idk i just had to mention and third is Pokemans Y with 157 and den its Triforce Heroes with 75...... i have a lot of games but i have 50+ hours just on a few i havent completed em all!

Two words.
POKEMON
SHUFFLE
Drained over 1,000 hours of my life and I still play it to this day.

Actual data of my top 3 most played games:

Play time: 1446h:38m (About 60.25 Days. Two months of pure gameplay. And I still have a bunch of stuff I need to do in the game.)
Times played: 1,077
Average Play time: 1:20
First Played: 2/27/2015
Last Played: 6/22/2016 (today for me still)
--
Youtube Ranks in at 1296h:19m
Times played 900
and avg play time: 1:26
First played: 12/11/2013
Last Played: 5/26/2016
--
Animal Crossing New Leaf
Play time: 829h:46m
Times Played: 319
Average Play Time: 2:36
First Played: 4/17/2014
Last Played: 12/22/2015

Last edited:
I would say Pokemon X. But according to my activity log Animal Crossing is the game I've poured a lot of time into... Apparently I've played it for about 434 hours and 48 minutes. That's about 58 hours and 45 minutes more than I've spent in Pokemon X apparently. >u>

The most played game on my 3ds is Pokemon Alpha Sapphire. On that game I have more than 39 hours. Most of the time spent on the game is when i was in the car on long hour road trips. Some was also just from me leaving the ds somewhere for a bit of time. I think it was time that was not wasted lol.

Here's a list :

1. Pokemon SoulSilver with 132 hours and 49 minutes
2. Pokemon Omega Ruby with 104 hours and 13 minutes
3. Pokemon Mystery dungeon with 83 hours and 40 minutes.

You would probably expect me to play Kirby games for hours, but I spend ours training on Pokemon :3

Pokémon X. I'm waiting for Sunday and Moon!! Who's excited as well?

For me it's either Animal Crossing or Pokemon X. Since I started a new file on Pokemon X (with a different starter) I spend hours training some Pokes I got from Wonder Trade. And for ACNL I'm still trying to build up a perfect town :p

For me i guess its both of the pokémon titles more them 1000 hours on both... Yeah, guess i need another boyfriend.

I played pokemon sapphire for almost a year! Sadly my gba broke :( and now i bought 3ds to play pokemon x! But i didnt have any money to buy a game cartridge or eshop codes! :3

Mine's Fire Emblem Fates - 254 hours of gameplay.
Played all routes.
Grinding my characters to make them stronger and matchmaking haha
Even though I grind, they are still, somehow, comparably weak to others.
Best 254 hours I ever spent

I have a 3DS since two weeks and you'll laugh if I tell you my most played game (and how many hours I threw into it) on my 3DS: Monster Hunter Generations's demo with 12:18 hours of hunting the Nargacuga with all the weapons and styles (and I still have to use some weapons and styles against him). You may ask why I don't have 3ds games and well that's because I got my 3DS for Generations which I preordered so I'm messing with the demo until the full game goes out. my second most played game is Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate with just 2:21 hours into it. I expect to play Generations for at least 300 hours so get ready for an updated post in a year.

That's a tough one for me. I'd say it's between Pokemon X (But now Omega Ruby, because I switched to that), and Animal Crossing: New Leaf. However, I absolutely love Fire Emblem: Fates and my hours are building quite quickly on that.

Mine would probably be animal crossing new leaf then ruin factory 4 , Smt 4. I think ruin factory 4 might have beaten those to for the top place tho I'm not really sure. I have been playing more SMT 4 recently so that might catch up here soon. There are many more games coming out this year tho.

My top 3:

1) Fire Emblem Awakening: 90:52

2) Bravely Default: 79:12

3) Fantasy Life: 61:54

Eh it's not a game but it's on my 2DS, Youtube, 326 hours 1126 times played

Back