Most supernatural and freaky thing that happened to yourself.

• Thread starter Derplink_:3
  • Start date
I know what you mean, and despite their negative representation, like you said they have awesome powers!:D

Yeah! I just gotta say season 9 and 10...it's gets intense...especially with Dean.

I always believe it when people say they saw or experienced something. Because I know that we are can't be the only ones out there. And I know how sleep paralysis can be...it's so scary.
I really wanna not fear them and befriend them but they stick with their own kind, unless they are the kind type that appear those are harmless and they pray with you and they do no harm. :D

I really wanna not fear them and befriend them but they stick with their own kind, unless they are the kind type that appear those are harmless and they pray with you and they do no harm. :D

Agreed, because who wouldn't want a supernatural being for a friend?

Agreed, because who wouldn't want a supernatural being for a friend?
Except they say if u see they're true form(which is impossible) you would never sleep again from how scary they look. :eek:

Except they say if u see they're true form(which is impossible) you would never sleep again from how scary they look. :eek:

gasp-p_HHU.gif
I heard that too, I hope though they wouldn't do that though

Reactions: Derplink_:3
The most freaky thing is that happened to me is kinda a very long story.

When I was 10( 4 years ago). I could um...... make predictions through dreams(that were actually true). This started in about June - July:whistle:. At first I could tell minor things like answers for tests( was really useful at first:whistle:). But then it got better/worse and I could see accidents that almost usually happened in front of my eyes:dead:. About a year later I could see even more freaky stuff( like how my friends would die:vomit:). At one point, I had a dream of a ghost lady killing me with a rusty knife:brb:. When I woke up I peed myself:eek:( dont laugh you would do it too if you were going to be murdered by a ghost). And after that I had a (temporary)fear of knife and women:giggle:

Reactions: JayRawrTiz, Hikki and Derplink_:3

When I was 10( 4 years ago). I could um...... make predictions through dreams(that were actually true). This started in about June - July:whistle:. At first I could tell minor things like answers for tests( was really useful at first:whistle:). But then it got better/worse and I could see accidents that almost usually happened in front of my eyes:dead:. About a year later I could see even more freaky stuff( like how my friends would die:vomit:). At one point, I had a dream of a ghost lady killing me with a rusty knife:brb:. When I woke up I peed myself:eek:( dont laugh you would do it too if you were going to be murdered by a ghost). And after that I had a (temporary)fear of knife and women:giggle:

That is terrifying...I hope the dreams got better :hug:

Well as for me I'm back here because today,something weird happen to me...I don't know if I imagined all this but I was waiting for my brother to come home and Brutus our dog goes downstairs because he knows the times everyone gets in from work or school.

Well while I'm upstairs I him him crying and whimpering for my brother, as usual then suddenly in clear perfect English I hear "I want Rico!" I stop what I'm doing and go down stairs, I think it's someone in the house but everything is locked up tight...Brutus is by the door looking at me with his ears out to the side and lip poking out.

I don't know what to make of it I just know it scared me.

Reactions: JayRawrTiz, Hikki and Derplink_:3
The only thing I can think of that happened while I was around was a door slammed shut when no one was in the house and all the windows were closed. That happened like 2 years ago.

Sheesh, my story sounds stupid compared to all of your stories.

I have another one, which probably scares me more because it was recent. I watched a whole movie in my dream. A whole movie, the whole story. It was a Freddy Krueger film (from A Nightmare on Elm Street) and it was called New Nightmare. I saw this in my dream and didn't know it was a real film.

The next day I searched 'New Nightmare' on the internet just for the heck of it and it turned out to be a real film from 1994, and the scariest thing is that the whole story (I read the plot on Wikipedia) matched everything I'd seen in my dream, and since I had remembered the last line of dialogue from the dream-movie ("The hands are moving now as if waking up from a long and unwanted sleep..."), I looked up the script for Wes Craven's New Nightmare and it was the exact same line. It was pretty scary. The most sane explanation I can come up with is that I watched it on TV when I was a really little kid (so little that my memory hadn't developed fully enough yet) and remembered it in my dream.

That's...creepy.

Reactions: JayRawrTiz and Derplink_:3
The only thing I can think of that happened while I was around was a door slammed shut when no one was in the house and all the windows were closed. That happened like 2 years ago.

That's...creepy.
No that's scary too :D, but sitting in my basement playing on my friends PS4 then a demon plays a trick on us is VERY SCARY:eek::unsure:

That's...creepy.

Not at all, everyone has different experiences and different levels of freaky junk happen to them, some tame others not so tame. Hearing others stories this late at night (it's 11:07 pm) is probably a bad thing for me XD

That is terrifying...I hope the dreams got better :hug:
Don't worry they already have. Oh and I think I was quite old in the dream since it was hard to move in it( or the fact it's hard to move me if I'm scared)

Here's a story of how I almost died:
So, I was at a friends party. She has a younger brother and a little playground in her backyard. My friends and I from school were just messing around on the swings and standing on them and stuff and just jacking around. We were passing a basketball around. The ball hit me in the stomach and I fell off the swing and hit my head. I was stumbling around for a few minutes, my neck hurting like crazy and finding it hard to breathe. I leaned up against one of the tables and saw nothing but a bright white and yellow in front of my eyes. I finally get my senses back and am able to see again. I had to stumble around for a bit and talk to a few people first to make sure that I was not dead. It felt like I was having an out-of-body experience. I examined the situation and angle of how I landed on my head. If it wasn't for my abnormally thick and tough neck vertebrae, I would've snapped my neck and died.

I really feel like I am reading creepypastas xD

I had 2 really scary dreams but they weren't real so it isn't supernatural or anything :p I gonna tell about my friend's one I guess.

So my friend was walking down his stairs, and then suddenly felt something, like a "something" around him, (like sensed) and he said he litreally felt and saw that he was being lifted off the ground. Like 3 inches he said. He heard cackling or something, I forgot exactly what, but he said that it was Satan or something. Then it stopped and then everything was normal :eek: I don't really believe him, and if it was true, I don't believe it was "Satan" :p

Reactions: JayRawrTiz

Oh, my god. That same exact thing keeps on happening to me!!!

I once had something really like that >.> It wasn't really about ghosts or anything but one time I was outside at the night like around 7 PM or so in my timezone and I just happened to look at the night sky and there were these flashes of light shaped like a universe that were constantly flashing , then they sort of flew and became smaller and smaller until they disappeared ...

Perhaps it was just me ( and my horrible eyesight ._. ) but it was one of the weirdest things that ever happened to me >.>

Well, I haven't really talked about this to anyone (except my sister, of course).. But this was kinda a weird experience to me.

I was around 9-10 years old, I can't exactly remember, and I had just decided I actually wanted to sleep instead of staying up as I usually would. I turned off my laptop and put it next to me (yes on my bed, I was dumb). After moving around a bit I finally got into a comfortable position and heard "Heather" behind me, it sounded like a grown man, so I turned around. There was a black shadowy figure, it appeared to be tall and looking at my sister (we had a bunk bed). I was terrified, not sure what to do. I tried to sleep, without moving much because, you know, scared. I somehow managed to fall asleep and wake up at 8 AM. So there was light.

This part's freaky.
I got up, ate cereal, brushed my teeth, when I looked over. I saw it again and I knew I wasn't seeing things because it was day.

Nothing else has happened, except for a few experiences with my sister where she thought she saw Slenderman (xD probably a white ghost. She loves Slendy.)

Now for some life details. My dad's dad had raised my dad in the same house I'm growing up in. Before I was born, he died. In this house. What I saw was more than likely him. Ever since I learned about this everything I saw before this experience had turned into moments I can smile about, because I was probably seeing my dead grandfather. :)

Reactions: JayRawrTiz and 18
Well I had the first sighting of a ghost TV
I was combing my hair and looking in the mirror and saw that the Tv was turned on,when I turned around it wasnt on anymore,I was the only one in the house to that point of time

Also sometimes when im alone at home I see someone walking up the staircase sometimes,but no one is there.

I have :p i was in the house i was born in around 7 year's old and we were skyping my mom because she was in north carolina looking for a house,We blew her a hug and kiss then it was light's out we turned off the screen my dad told me to go get ready....I walk upstair's and see a shadow walking through the hall...I stopped walking and from what i remember i was crying and i was freaked out because i stopped walking and i still saw it. I go tell my dad and he said "it was your shadow"...I was confused and still am...at first i thought it was a ghost then a demon but now i think it was a angel....(and none of this is fake i promise 0_0)

In 7th grade (about 8 years ago) I was getting ready for school around 5:30 in the morning, and as I walked into our kitchen I saw man with a hat standing at our bar. He turned and looked at me then vanished. His face appeared burnt. I ran back into my room and got ready without going into the kitchen, and after that I stopped going in the kitchen in the mornings. If I had to, I ran.

I could have just been abnormally tired, but it seemed very vivid.

There is also a haunted tunnel about forty-five minutes from my house. It is known in high schools around here for people to go walk through it. A few friends and I went late one night and I wasn't scared because I had three friends with me, but I thought I heard laughter and only went about halfway through before I decided to turn around. Two of my friends went all the way through, out the other side, and back. Apparently you are not supposed to exit the other side. On the way home, one of my friends who was known to have schizophrenia had an episode and was rapidly shaking. He had been medicated for a while and had not been having any problems recently, so that was strange.

Another friend of mine is convinced that tunnel is demonic, and refused to go with us that night due to a previous experience where he claimed he was possessed.

Reactions: 18
Another thing is the fact that my neighborhood is haunted. People have been leaving it left and right. Inside of my fireplace is a little scorch mark with an extremely close resemblance to a skull. The weird thing is, we don't use our fireplace!! Also, there was this crazy woman who ran into our house all screaming and crying out indiscernible nonsense. Also, there have been weird happenings at the house two doors down from mine like strange howling noises, although none of my neighbors have dogs big enough to make howls like that. Also, the howls can only be heard from my next door neighbors house, specifically the backyard.

one time i noticed my bros telling me why did i opened the front door of the house last night I didn't know what they were talking about and they told me this

They said i walked to the front door and tried inviting someone in and then i started to go outside and see if anyone was their and they also said why i went outside and they also said i responded to them and i said "Im trying to invite "them" in"

i had no memory of that night either i was sleep walking or i was possessed by the devil and its a mystery to me

Back