Most supernatural and freaky thing that happened to yourself.

• Thread starter Derplink_:3
  • Start date
This incident is not major but I still remember it. This is my incident :

I have lived at my grandma's house for about 4 years. During those years, I have experienced a lot of unexplainable things.

We have a total of 6 rooms at the second floor of the house and one more bedroom at the ground floor where my grandparents sleep. I lived there with my parents and 2 cousins.

I have my own bedroom. I used to turn off the lights before going to bed. As there is no other light source and all the other lights are off, nothing can be seen but darkness.

The night when this happened was just an ordinary night. I woke up at 2 or 3 in the morning feeling like something was on me. I thought it might just be the comforter. But as I hovered through my body, I realized that I'm not under the comforter. I was creeped out. Suddenly, I couldn't breathe normally. Like something is really on top of me. I opened my eyes but of course I didn't see anything. But I felt like someone or something was at the DOOR. Sitting in front of it. At that time, I wanted to cry. Call my parents. But my grandmother will scold me in the morning if she heard me scream. All I could do now was to pray. So I prayed hard until that something on top of me and someone at the door disappeared. Then I searched for the comforter only to find that it's on the floor.

I can't remember how I was able to get back to sleep.

Reactions: 18
One time I met an angel on the bus coming back from Minnesota. Well, he seemed like one. He noticed I was reading the Bible and then he started having this conversation that was so pure and real that it didn't seem human. However, once I moved my seat at the end of a certain stop. He just disappeared. ;)

This incident took place a few days ago :

It was one afternoon, and I am preparing to go to school. I was combing my hair when my phone rings.

"Hello." The usual greetings. It was my friend, he was waiting for me in front of our school's gate.

I was about to go outside when an unregistered number called me. When I answered it, I didn't hear anything. "Hello", I said again, and then a soft voice of a lady says 'Hello'. I got annoyed because it imitates the way I said hello. Then I asked who she is but I didn't get a reply. I look at the phone thinking it got cut but seconds are still running so I put back the phone in my ear and said hello again to confirm she is still there. She again imitates me, but this time saying hello several times as if its trying to make me mad but in some way it kind of freaked me out since her voice was soft and it feels like the voice became louder every time she says hello. The call was cut automatically. I went outside to go to school since my friend is waiting for me but while walking I tried to call the number several times but the operator says that the number is not in use.

Then my mom called me later that day and informed me that my dad's aunt had passed away. I was shook to the absolute core. I get goosebumps every time I mention this.

Reactions: 18
Back