Most supernatural and freaky thing that happened to yourself.

• Thread starter Derplink_:3
  • Start date
Charlie Charlie.

2spooky4me.

I'm kidding, that challenge is ridiculous. :rotfl:

Charlie Charlie.

2spooky4me.

I'm kidding, that challenge is ridiculous. :rotfl:
No, Charlie is real! Nevermind that we provide answers both ways, can ask only yes-or-no questions, and have a wobbly pencil on. /sarcasm >.<)/ :p

No, Charlie is real! Nevermind that we provide answers both ways, can ask only yes-or-no questions, and have a wobbly pencil on. /sarcasm >. :p

My friend asked it if it was there and it responded no... I've noticed it only works if you raise your voice at it, proving it's not real. It's merely the sound making the already hard to balance pencil unsteady. You could say ANYTHING and the thing would move. XD

Reactions: 18
No, Charlie is real! Nevermind that we provide answers both ways, can ask only yes-or-no questions, and have a wobbly pencil on. /sarcasm >.<)/ :p
My class tried it,some guy blew on the pencils when they werent paying attention,so it turned on yes,they couldnt sleep the night after that XD

I always get the feeling my room is haunted... (it's really messy 'cause of me, and it makes me feel like there is a ghost there... I'm just being paranoid though and i know it)

Oh! also I can be really good at guessing when I don't think about it... it's weird... I just spit out the answer, and a good chunk of the time, it's right.

The most freaky thing is that happened to me is kinda a very long story.

When I was 10( 4 years ago). I could um...... make predictions through dreams(that were actually true). This started in about June - July:whistle:. At first I could tell minor things like answers for tests( was really useful at first:whistle:). But then it got better/worse and I could see accidents that almost usually happened in front of my eyes:dead:. About a year later I could see even more freaky stuff( like how my friends would die:vomit:). At one point, I had a dream of a ghost lady killing me with a rusty knife:brb:. When I woke up I peed myself:eek:( dont laugh you would do it too if you were going to be murdered by a ghost). And after that I had a (temporary)fear of knife and women:giggle:
It happened to me tooo.

There is another on too!
I was getting ready to go to bed and my room was abnormally warm and I was like meh maybe it is just a gas issue and then I went to sleep. I woke up the same night but it was even hotter now! I decided to go downstairs and to my shock, the heater was on maximum! I went back to sleep and I kept on having weird dreams about this ghost woman trying to burn me with a charcoal >_> and when the woman actually got me I felt the sensation of the burn on my arm. As soon as it ended I got up and i saw a red mark at the exact same spot she burnt. That same day I went to the doctor and the doctor was like it was a 3rd degree burn and he asked me how it happened. I was clueless, I woke up with it an I did not know how to respond. Scariest Experience ;w;

Reactions: JayRawrTiz
I honestly don't have any supernatural or creepy , unless you count a (very) unrealistic dream.
P.S. before we start, it may just be my eyesight (glasses :p) bu at night in bed my bunk has a clear view into the bathroom, and sometimes I think I can see Slendy in there, but I know that's not the case.

Now here's the dream: I was with my friends from my Robotics class, in a grassy field with a playgorund in the middle of a hedge maze (we were at the playground), and then i see him: Slenderman. my muscles tense as I know it's him, yet I say, "hey, a man is dancing toward us." (he was walking in a very goofy way through the hedge; couldn't see him well) one of the kids says, "No - that's Slenerman! Run!". In a flash, we all start panicking. I trip trying to run away; I see him, but he teleports away, as he is known to do. I get back up, and I run away from him as fast as I can, as I see him approaching he same boy who announced his arrival. He must have known was watching him, as he stopped, turned and faced straight at me, and disappeared. I froze in panic, not sure where to go, until I see him. I try to sprint away, but knowing there's no escape, my body slows down, and I collapse in fear. He gets closer, and just as he is about to take me away, I wake up.

Reactions: 18
There's been a few things. Firstly, at my old private school, in the boys bathroom in the gym/lunchroom, there was a rumor that if you turned off the lights, and went into the stall by the locker rooms and said Bloody Mary 3 times, something weird would happen. Naturally, this led to a lot of dares and many stories from kids who did this and susposedly heard a scream, or saw a figure, or something like that. I'm a coward, so I naturally did this with a friend. We waited for a few seconds for something to happen. Nothing did. We were leaving the bathroom, laughing at how stupid this whole thing was, when I went to turn on the lights. As I did so, I looked back. I saw a figure, but when I turned on the lights, there was nothing there.

There was also my old house. My room was downstairs, and it was fairly normal. Eventually, at some point, I got moved upstairs and my mom made my old room her office. Now, she tells me that every so often, she would feel a chill in the room, when she was alone, like a sudden dread. She couldn't really explain it, but she said it's the type of dread people in horror movies tend to feel when they know something is watching them. She figured it must have been a ghost or something, but obviously she never took the matter seriously. Until one time, when our cat was in the office with her. She claimed that the sudden chill and dread came back, and when she saw the cat, it's eye were fixated on the spot right behind her chair. Then, when the dread left, the cat's eyes slowly moved toward the closet, like it was watching something go into the closet. Coincedentally, she stopped using that room as an office.

There's one other story I'd share, but it related to something being in my room, watching me. And I'd rather not freak out about it right now, in the dark where only my ipad is lit up. Maybe tomorrow :p

Reactions: JayRawrTiz and 18
There's been a few things. Firstly, at my old private school, in the boys bathroom in the gym/lunchroom, there was a rumor that if you turned off the lights, and went into the stall by the locker rooms and said Bloody Mary 3 times, something weird would happen. Naturally, this led to a lot of dares and many stories from kids who did this and susposedly heard a scream, or saw a figure, or something like that. I'm a coward, so I naturally did this with a friend. We waited for a few seconds for something to happen. Nothing did. We were leaving the bathroom, laughing at how stupid this whole thing was, when I went to turn on the lights. As I did so, I looked back. I saw a figure, but when I turned on the lights, there was nothing there.

There was also my old house. My room was downstairs, and it was fairly normal. Eventually, at some point, I got moved upstairs and my mom made my old room her office. Now, she tells me that every so often, she would feel a chill in the room, when she was alone, like a sudden dread. She couldn't really explain it, but she said it's the type of dread people in horror movies tend to feel when they know something is watching them. She figured it must have been a ghost or something, but obviously she never took the matter seriously. Until one time, when our cat was in the office with her. She claimed that the sudden chill and dread came back, and when she saw the cat, it's eye were fixated on the spot right behind her chair. Then, when the dread left, the cat's eyes slowly moved toward the closet, like it was watching something go into the closet. Coincedentally, she stopped using that room as an office.

There's one other story I'd share, but it related to something being in my room, watching me. And I'd rather not freak out about it right now, in the dark where only my ipad is lit up. Maybe tomorrow :p
Toxic! Share your story! :eek: These stories are creepy and I'm addicted.

My whole life is supernatural, When it was seven, they discovered it had superpowers, and.......... my adoptive parents sent me to some sort of Government military agency, and ................. when i was 13, they found out that my powers are way higher, and I,, uh......... well........... they sent me on a special training, when I.........uhm....... met my twin brother, where we, well uh.... Trained for a year, and errr.......... this guy named Valefor appeared, and, he was all like: "I will free this world from all puny common humans" and then he, well uhm ........... he sort of........ destroyed my body,and uh..... Sealed my spirit in some kind of sphere, that he needed for some kind of ultimate weapon........ and my brother gathered a group to rescue me......... they created a new me...... and was busted that machine, gave a smoking hot meeting on Valefor and, well....... become heroes........... but my brother was sent to one alternative image in the process.................... so together with that military agency we......... built a dimensional portal to find my brother and I....... was chosen one to cross it, and here i am looking for my brother.

I have had a few minor incidents you could say are strange or odd. My dad shot a deer that already had a bullet near it's skull and it was squished. My brother claims to have seen a ghost in the kitchen. And personally I think my life is a little strange to begin with.

Okay I have another story that has happened to me recently.

Because I'm poo-brained and lazy when it comes to school I had to go to summer school for an hour. Well on the way there the route my bus took would pass a farm and on this farm was cream colored horse with tan spots.

Each day the horse looked skinnier and skinnier, until one day we passed the farm and I saw the horse laying on the grass, still not moving. It was obviously dead and I felt a bit sad because it's sad seeing dead animals.

Well the following Monday my took the same usual route and I saw the cream and tan spotted horse (note that's the dead horse) walking around slowly trotting and eating grass.

This isn't scary or supernatural but I did scream :oops:

So me and my family went to Thailand and we stayed in a hotel.I was in my room looking at the closet, hanging my clothes and I didn't know there was a mirror behind me.And I noticed a figure as tall as me moving in the mirror, I thought she was a ghost/phantom thingy and I screamed but then I realized it was my own reflection :hilarious:.

I heard barking outside my house right before I fell asleep one night, and had a dream about ghost dogs trying to kill me... Yeah. It was really weird. I'm pretty sure it was just because dogs were the last thing I though about before I fell asleep, and my brain did the rest...

One time me and my friend were recording for Youtube and we were playing Sonic.exe we played that and we played Sally.exe keep in mind these are my worst fears -_- and when we were playing it the power went out but the light illumanting from the computer caused me to think otherwise but it was out. The computer stayed on during the poweroutage and when it came back on the computer shut down because my friend's brother downloaded to many things on it. It broke and never turned on again.

I have a confession to make: I'm pretty paranoid when my boyfriend drives around. He doesn't drive fast, well, maybe sometimes when he's mad about something, but when he drives slow I still feel kind of paranoid because he's sometimes turning too fast in some corners, and when he does that I get kind of scared and I immidietly start to imagine worst case scenarios.

Here is my story
This happened to me about an year ago. I was watching tv and the time was 11 pm. Here is some background information. the TV is in the lounge and exactly opposite to it is a window which is mostly closed. Everybody else in the house were asleep. I was getting bored so I turned the TV of. I was going upstairs to my room when I saw two people outside the window talking, I froze. I was about to go to my parents room, when they looked at me. At that moment, I thought I was dead. I thought there is only one way to escape and that was to run. I had no other way to escape so i thought to myself that it was worth it. Without waiting one second I ran as fast as i could. When I looked at the two, nothing was there. It was like nothing had been there in the first place. That night I could not sleep. Just thinking what was it: an intruder or a spirit.

I haven't seen this myself, but I was once told there was a little ghost girl that lived in our house briefly.
Though she wasn't that much a danger. According to my mom, all she said to the ghost was something around, "Now now, be a good girl." and nothing since then.

I have had a lot of supernatural experiences in my life. This one still haunts me :
This incident took place in McDonalds. Fast Food areas are supposed to be fun places. but what happened to me didnt turn out so well. It was getting late in the night. I was jogging in the park and then decided to have some food. I went to McDonalds which was the nearest fast food restaraunt.

Ordered my food and sat near the window.As it was night, no one was in the restraunt. Then I saw a car pull up and park near my car although the whole parking lot was empty. He came into the restraunt, ordered nothing and sat on the table nothing. That's wierd, i thought.

I had to use the restroom. I was washing my hands when he came in and just smiled at me. I was creeped out. I decided to leave as it was getting late. I entered my car and pulled off
and saw that the stranger was now following me in his car.

I knew I was dead. I checked my phone to call the police but the battery was 3%. I started praying and drove as fast as I possibly could. I decided to go to the police station by myself. I took the road that led me to the police station. When I looked into the side mirror, I saw that I was ahead of him.

I remembered to fuel the car and saw that the fuel was almost finished and I was 3 km away from the police station. Never in all my life had I been so scared. I thought of the worst case scenarios and that made me feel worse.

Just 2 km away. I prayed to god that I made it. I remembered the evil smile, he made back at the restaraunt. I was driving at a great speed when all of the sudden, the car slowed down. I knew that was fuel was finished. The only way to survive now was to run. But what if he had a weapon.

I took the chance and without wasting time, I ran away as fast as I could. I turned around and he was now chasing me. He didn't have a weapon. When I was near the police station, I took the last turn that led to the station. When I was standing in the front of the station, I turned around to notice that no one was there. I went into the station, I filed a report against that stalker. I hope he gets caught real soon.

That was the last I went anywhere alone and without a weapon. My warning to everyone is that whenever you see someone suspicious just call the cops or run as fast as you can.

Omg after reading these stories something smells like egg and it smells like the egg my brother makes when he comes home and eats breakfast and also I got lightheaded :eek:.

Back