New Super Mario Bros. 2 or Super Mario 3D Land

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
If you had to decide between New Super Mario Bros. 2 and Super Mario 3D Land, which would you have gotten? I had to choose one a couple of months ago, and I went with Super Mario 3D Land. You see, I already own New Super Mario Bros. and I completed it in 1 day. Yes, ONE day, :oops: - only a couple of hours. I beat Mario games pretty quickly. I'm sure you do too, :angelic: I just wanted to try the "3D" in Super Mario 3D Land.

It turned out that Super Mario 3D Land gave me a couple of hours extra with the special worlds, :love:

What about you guys? Would you have gotten New Super Mario Bros. 2 or Super Mario 3D Land?

I would have gotten Super Mario 3D Land, you made a good decision on which one out of the two to get.

I got New Super Mario Bros. 2, and was pretty unhappy with the game... The game feels like it was rushed and not complete. Nintendo didn't really add anything new to the game except Coin Rush mode. :thumbsdown:

I own NSMB 2, but I've played Super Mario 3D Land and I like that game a lot better than NSMB.

I have Super Mario 3D and I don't own NSMB 2. I have heard that NSMB 2 has no challenge with the game being based on coins making it really easy to gain more lives. That would take the fun out of it for me, so I probably won't be getting it.

Super Mario 3D Land is pretty good.

I'm thinking of getting Mario 3D Land because I want to see how the Mario world looks in 3D. It's gotta be fun. :D

I'm thinking of getting Mario 3D Land because I want to see how the Mario world looks in 3D. It's gotta be fun. :D

Yes, you should really get that game! :D

I've played 3D Land, since my friend has it, and I must say, it is a very good game to play.

I've played 3D Land, since my friend has it, and I must say, it is a very good game to play.
It gets a little boring after you reach halfway through the special worlds. They should have given it bosses like the first set of worlds. However, the special worlds are a bit harder than the first 8 worlds.

It gets a little boring after you reach halfway through the special worlds. They should have given it bosses like the first set of worlds. However, the special worlds are a bit harder than the first 8 worlds.
See yeah, I didn't get that far into the game, I just probably played the first few worlds that all.

Yes, you should really get that game! :D
Yeah! I'm gonna get it but first, I have to win the eShop code! xD

Yeah! I'm gonna get it but first, I have to win the eShop code! xD

You could also save your money too in case you aren't the winner. :) Lol.
Good luck to you, mate!

You could also save your money too in case you aren't the winner. :) Lol.
Good luck to you, mate!
I'll just win it xD Good luck to you as well, buddy.

Super Mario 3D World is better than New Super Mario Bros. 2. I agree with Onett, New Super Mario Bros. 2 feels like it isn't complete. Nintendo should have at least added an online multiplayer mode, but no, they chose to have a local multiplayer mode. Why do they hate online gaming?!

I have the two games, and Super Mario Land 3D is a lot better than New Super Mario Bros.

Honestly, I got bored of NSMB2.

I own neither, but if I could buy one out of the two, I'd choose Super Mario 3D Land.

I HATE BOTH!

Reactions: ErixSan
I HATE BOTH!
Why? Are you just going to rave and rant with out providing proper explanation? Then why are you even posting? It doesn't contribute anything towards the forum discussion

I would choose Super Mario Land 3D because it is different in level design and pretty creative. Also there is just tons of content, you get new 8 worlds after you beat the first 8, and a new powerup.

I would without a doubt choose Super Mario 3D. I've always loved the Mario Galaxy games, and 3D Land was pretty Galaxy-esqe. Also, New Super Mario Bros 2 was sort of a letdown.

Reactions: ErixSan and Marc
Back