New Super Mario Bros. 2 or Super Mario 3D Land

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
I think 3d land is better.
1: Tons of gameplay.
There's alot of levels to beat, and then you have the special worlds. im pretty sure in nsmb2, u hve the wame, but in 3d land, it's different. you have this secret world in 3d land after collecting all the star coins
thats all i hve lol

In New Super Mario Bros. 2, there are secret worlds too. First, in World 1 I unlocked a cannon after finding a secret exit in the first tower. That lead me to a 1 up Toad house, and a blue cannon. That took me to the secret Mushroom World. And after I beat that world, I beat world 8. When you defeat Bowser completely in the last castle, you unlock a second secret world called the Star World. But you need 90 coins to enter the first level. There's also a third one that I don't know the name of because I didn't unlock it, but I think it's a Flower world or something by that name.

Too much gameplay in 3D land. It's too hard.

. *Im pretty sure most of the previous games werent like this. If there were many then please correct me here.
Super Mario 64

Too much gameplay in 3D land. It's too hard.

If youre really struggling then you can just life grind in 1-2 and take advantage of the white tanooki suit (get by dying 5 times in unfinished stage) or the p wing (get by dying 5 times after orange leaf block appear i think thats 10 life total for p wing, once again only work in unfinished stage). If you want more detail then go YouTube that should tell everything i speak of here (if i explained good here, not sure it made sense but i tried sorry).

Hmm... I would probably buy Mario 3D Land, as I have always preferred the 3d Mario games such as Mario 64 And Super Mario Galaxy 1-2. New Super Mario Bros. 2 plays much more like a traditional, side-scrolling Mario game, such as Super Mario Bros. or New Super Mario Bros. Both games are approximately the same length in terms of total replay value, collectibles, and time required to beat the game.

Back