New Super Mario Bros. 2 or Super Mario 3D Land

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
I like both games, but I really want to get NSMB2 but I am out of budget (saving for my pokemanz and zelda)

I like both games, but I really want to get NSMB2 but I am out of budget (saving for my pokemanz and zelda)

Well, that is a good strategy my friend.

Reactions: jandkas
Well, that is a good strategy my friend.
Do you have both or just one and which do you like better?

Do you have both or just one and which do you like better?

I have booth, (Super Mario 3D Land is the first physical game I bought and Super Mario Bros 2 is the second digital game I Bought).

I like better Super Mario 3D Land, because I got bored with Super Mario Bros 2, because it's a lot repetitive.

Reactions: jandkas
I have booth, (Super Mario 3D Land is the first physical game I bought and Super Mario Bros 2 is the second digital game I Bought).

I like better Super Mario 3D Land, because I got bored with Super Mario Bros 2, because it's a lot repetitive.
Never got to try NSMB2 but interested by the coins theme this time.

Never got to try NSMB2 but interested by the coins theme this time.

Well, you will got a lot of coins, but if you're a good player.

Well, you will got a lot of coins, but if you're a good player.
*Well, you will get a lot of coins if you're a good player.

Do you have the game? I don't have that many coins myself. :p

*Well, you will get a lot of coins if you're a good player.

Do you have the game? I don't have that many coins myself. :p

Yep. :p (I already say that twice lol)

Well, you can pick up 300 coins per level in world 2. It's hard to get a lot of coins in world 1.

Yep. :p (I already say that twice lol)

Well, you can pick up 300 coins per level in world 2. It's hard to get a lot of coins in world 1.

The reward for reaching 1,000,000 coins does not please me so I am not going to try to get that amount. :(

The reward for reaching 1,000,000 coins does not please me so I am not going to try to get that amount. :(

I did it once. Lose my savedata. :D

I did it once. Lose my savedata. :D

At least you home screen changed before that. :p

At least you home screen changed before that. :p
Yes, but it's nothing special :meh:

Yes, but it's nothing special :meh:

That's exactly what I'm saying! That is why I'm not going to try to achieve the goal of getting 1 million coins. :p Congratulations to you for doing it though. :) I was expecting secret levels unlocked and such.

That's exactly what I'm saying! That is why I'm not going to try to achieve the goal of getting 1 million coins. :p Congratulations to you for doing it though. :) I was expecting secret levels unlocked and such.

You have secret levels, but they don't get unlocked with the coins.

You have secret levels, but they don't get unlocked with the coins.

I know, but I'm talking EXCLUSIVE levels. It was hard enough to reach the coin mark, so we should be have been given something worth all the time put into the game.

I know, but I'm talking EXCLUSIVE levels. It was hard enough to reach the coin mark, so we should be have been given something worth all the time put into the game.

Mmm... Win a lot of coins, get a lot of lives and then, play with Mario without hat?

Mmm... Win a lot of coins, get a lot of lives and then, play with Mario without hat?

Or better yet, reveal a coin collection leaderboard so you can see how you compare to other players.

Whats the current amount of coins collected worldwide for NSMB2, I remember last month they said it was like 1 trillion and gave out free dlc.

Whats the current amount of coins collected worldwide for NSMB2, I remember last month they said it was like 1 trillion and gave out free dlc.

The only free DLC was the Retro Pack 1 and for a limited time. They did't give any free DLC, only expensive DLC.

I just have Super Mario 3D Land, and I think it's one of the best 3DS games (and The best plataform right now). It is long, fun and addictive. Ithink it uses the 3D effect very well.
I don't know if New Super Mario Bros 2 is better or worse, but I think it's easier and shorter than Super Mario 3D Land.

Back