Closed [No more entries] Smash Bros for Wii U/3ds DLC Giveaway!

• Thread starter Antrix
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Count me in
my fav thing smash bros is -
Graphics and play style in that game

The way Nintendo has managed to make match ups we never even dreamed about! Who, at any time thought; I wonder who would win, That dog from Duck Hunt or Bayonetta? Oh yes and when Link uses his down air right by the edge, you shield and he falls right off the edge and self-destructs. XD @cozyquill67

I'll join! This is really nice of you to do!

I love playing with all my friends! (even if i get roasted most of the time...)

I love Smash Bros cause of the competitiveness. Now gimme DLC :artist:

I'm in!

My fav thing about Smash is probably how good the action is. You can have some really cool looking (and intense) fights. It's like an ultimate showdown with a lot of characters & each with their special attacks. It's awesome. Then you throw that thing on a simple online multiplayer, and BOOM, awesomeness.

Thanks so much for doing this. Really nice of you. Hope I win some DLC :p

God bless ye' ;3

I love smash bros because it is a game that includes many of my favorite characters and introduces me to new franchises. The competitive scene is also very exciting to watch and playing the game is no less!

There are many thing I like about it actually, but mainly I like it because of the various characters and stage choices they give you. Each character has some special moves and each stge has a specific layout to it, which makes it playable in many ways

What i LOVE about smash bros is that ULTRA satysfying feeling when u knock someone out. With the new wii u and 3ds verisons you can now CUSTOMIZE your characters moves and make a mii fighter!
this series is PACKED with fun

What I like about Smash Bros is it showed me, a tiny girl who only played pokemon, a bunch of other cool series I could try, which ended up with me discovering my favorite game, Mother 3.

The thing I like about smash bro is the characters, they gave such a huge range to suit any players style and what they enjoy. I also like the fact they add more and more things regularly to keep the game as I'd it was brand new. :D

What I like about Smash is it never gets old. There's so many characters to choose from and plenty different modes. The game is designed like a built in arcade and there's plenty of things to collect that gives the game longevity.

My favorite thing about Super Smash Bros. is the DLC. Ever since I got Cloud a few weeks ago, I've been using him in Smash matches playing on his stage with the song "Fight On!"

Would like to now if NA or EU, but im assuming it's NA because dollars :(

Hello my fellow Pedians!

Today being the first day of 2016 I am feeling a bit generous. So I decided to go to the store and pick up an eshop card. I bought what I wanted to and now the rest of the money goes to you guys!

I currently have $12.82 left on my eshop account so that means there will be multiple winners!

More rules and info are listed below (Make sure you read them all!)

How to enter:
All you have to do to enter is answer this question in the comments: What do you love about Super Smash Bros? (Side Note: You don't have to write a paragraph just a sentence or two is fine. Making a really good answer WILL NOT increase your chances of winning)

Available Prizes:
All Prizes listed are available for both versions, however you can only get a code for one of them because of how the eshop works:

Available Stages:
Super Mario Maker
Peach's Castle (64)
Hyrule Castle (64)

Available Mii Fighter Costumes:
Proto Man Set
Dunban Set
Majoras Mask
Cat Suit Set
SSB T-Shirt
Jacky Set
Akira Set
Isabelle Set
Samus's Armor
Black Knight Set
Chrom Set
Flying Man Set
King K Rool Set
Bear Suit Set
Hoodie
Captain Falcon's Outfit
Fox Set
Rathalos Set
Hunter Set
Viridi Set
Toad Set
Business Suit
Geno Set
Chocobo Hat

Available Bundles:
Mii Fighter Costume Bundle #4
(Captain Falcon's Outfit, Fox Set, Rathalos Set, Hunter Set, Viridi Set, Toad Set, Business Suit)

Mii Fighter Costume Bundle #5
(Geno Set, Chocobo Hat)

How Winners are Chosen:
When the giveaway ends I will throw everyone's name into a list randomizer (https://www.random.org/lists/) and then I will go down the list letting each person pick what they want until I can not afford anything else. (Keep in mind if the person before you picks a bundle ALL mii fighters in that bundle will then become unavailable for you)

End Date:
The last day to enter will be 1/15/16, but this may change if no one else joins for a few days

Current Participants:
@Genos
@Zaeehh
@aku7703
@vinog73
@Sans
@Mettaton EX
@VoluXian
@al3jo

Good luck and Happy New Year everyone!

If you have any questions feel free to comment them below
I'd like to I have 3ds smash and my favorite part about it is the ability to play with my friends XD

Would like to now if NA or EU, but im assuming it's NA because dollars :(

Oh yeah is it EU? Otherwise I'm out.:(

@OtakuFallenAngel ,@NormalNinja, and @Hayleia while it is Na I can give you two a couple of options:
1. If you win you will be awarded pc

2. If you win I will get you a free item in the emporium

3.If you win you may give a prize to a fellow pedian in the contest who did not win

I may come up with other prizes for you if they come to mind
send me a dm if you three have any more questions, concerns, or if you are still interested in entering

Reactions: Mikaya
US or Canada?

US or Canada?
Us, so if US codes don't work for Canada then you will have the same three options as the other members above

Ok then.

It's very nice you're doing a giveaway for so many things! I want to join! I choose you, Super Mario Maker stage (3DS)!!
I love about SSB that there's lots of things to do, battling th CPU is great, Smash Run is great and the StreetPass battle is great, but in my country the StreetPass doesn't work, because almost no one plays on 3DS.. I did it when I was in Germany.

Count me in
my fav thing smash bros is -
Graphics and play style in that game

The way Nintendo has managed to make match ups we never even dreamed about! Who, at any time thought; I wonder who would win, That dog from Duck Hunt or Bayonetta? Oh yes and when Link uses his down air right by the edge, you shield and he falls right off the edge and self-destructs. XD @cozyquill67

I'll join! This is really nice of you to do!

I love playing with all my friends! (even if i get roasted most of the time...)

I love Smash Bros cause of the competitiveness. Now gimme DLC :artist:

I'm in!

My fav thing about Smash is probably how good the action is. You can have some really cool looking (and intense) fights. It's like an ultimate showdown with a lot of characters & each with their special attacks. It's awesome. Then you throw that thing on a simple online multiplayer, and BOOM, awesomeness.

Thanks so much for doing this. Really nice of you. Hope I win some DLC :p

God bless ye' ;3

I love smash bros because it is a game that includes many of my favorite characters and introduces me to new franchises. The competitive scene is also very exciting to watch and playing the game is no less!

There are many thing I like about it actually, but mainly I like it because of the various characters and stage choices they give you. Each character has some special moves and each stge has a specific layout to it, which makes it playable in many ways

What i LOVE about smash bros is that ULTRA satysfying feeling when u knock someone out. With the new wii u and 3ds verisons you can now CUSTOMIZE your characters moves and make a mii fighter!
this series is PACKED with fun

What I like about Smash Bros is it showed me, a tiny girl who only played pokemon, a bunch of other cool series I could try, which ended up with me discovering my favorite game, Mother 3.

What I like about Smash is it never gets old. There's so many characters to choose from and plenty different modes. The game is designed like a built in arcade and there's plenty of things to collect that gives the game longevity.

My favorite thing about Super Smash Bros. is the DLC. Ever since I got Cloud a few weeks ago, I've been using him in Smash matches playing on his stage with the song "Fight On!"

I'd like to I have 3ds smash and my favorite part about it is the ability to play with my friends XD

Added!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back