Closed [No more entries] Smash Bros for Wii U/3ds DLC Giveaway!

• Thread starter Antrix
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Us, so if US codes don't work for Canada then you will have the same three options as the other members above
If that's the case, i'm in! I love Smash because there's no other place where you can slap your anger like this game. If i feel angry, i'll just Falcon Punch some CPU's and everything gets better.

Can I enter? I love Smash Bros. because I find it really fun to play and so far, I haven't gotten bored of it yet. Yes, tired, but not bored :p

If that's the case, i'm in! I love Smash because there's no other place where you can slap your anger like this game. If i feel angry, i'll just Falcon Punch some CPU's and everything gets better.

Can I enter? I love Smash Bros. because I find it really fun to play and so far, I haven't gotten bored of it yet. Yes, tired, but not bored :p

Added!

Ok, I guess I will participate! Mii Fighter Costume Bundle #4 is what I will go for. I what I like about smash bros is how the game is simple for anyone to learn, yet complex for people who want to do certain tricks. The game never gets boring and the 8 player smash is awesome for all my friends to play on!

I'll enter and I like Super Smash Bros because I'm able to play my favorite characters from my favorite video games. Well most of them anyways

What I like about SSB:
I love that it can be a party game or a competitive game. Whenever my friends come over, I just play 2-4 player smash. When I want to train with my brother, I turn all items off and set it to 2 stocks. I also like the different combos and how smash does not use an HP bar, but instead a percentage thingy.

i like dlc free dlc give i hope i win it my is josh caron i play boths smash bros wii u and 3ds ok

hi like dlc and i buy mewtwo and lucas with a stage today ok i hope i win this my frist time ok if you pick me you pick me ok just dont be mean to me ok i hope you understand ok at a smash bros tourment now see yea.

for roy ryu dlc plese.

hi iam josh i hope i win the free give i did what you guys want to ok i wish you guys good luck to o.

like the master hand and crazy hand and master core because thier cool right and all the other thing about the game to i like smash rush an smash tour to do u

Last edited by a moderator:
The reason i love Smash Bros. This much is because it's cool to see all nintendo stars fighting each other and + its ton of fun. :)

What would be able to request?

I'm in anyway.

I'd like to enter, I like the characters in the game since they are iconic videogame characters, and the mechanics of the game which set it apart from other fighting games.

What I like about smash bros is the final smashes because it shows something from there game and there just awesome

I'm in anyway.

1. Any non permanent version of any item from here:

http://forum.3dspedia.com/threads/official-3ds-pedia-shop-pedia-emporium.9138/

However, if only one person from the EU is high on the list I will allow permanent items as an option

2. a certain amount of pc (depends on number of EU winners and how much pc I have at the end date)

3 You can gift your prize to a pedian of your choice

Ok, I guess I will participate! Mii Fighter Costume Bundle #4 is what I will go for. I what I like about smash bros is how the game is simple for anyone to learn, yet complex for people who want to do certain tricks. The game never gets boring and the 8 player smash is awesome for all my friends to play on!

I'll enter and I like Super Smash Bros because I'm able to play my favorite characters from my favorite video games. Well most of them anyways

What I like about SSB:
I love that it can be a party game or a competitive game. Whenever my friends come over, I just play 2-4 player smash. When I want to train with my brother, I turn all items off and set it to 2 stocks. I also like the different combos and how smash does not use an HP bar, but instead a percentage thingy.

i like dlc free dlc give i hope i win it my is josh caron i play boths smash bros wii u and 3ds ok

hi like dlc and i buy mewtwo and lucas with a stage today ok i hope i win this my frist time ok if you pick me you pick me ok just dont be mean to me ok i hope you understand ok at a smash bros tourment now see yea.

for roy ryu dlc plese.

hi iam josh i hope i win the free give i did what you guys want to ok i wish you guys good luck to o.

like the master hand and crazy hand and master core because thier cool right and all the other thing about the game to i like smash rush an smash tour to do u

The reason i love Smash Bros. This much is because it's cool to see all nintendo stars fighting each other and + its ton of fun. :)

I'm in anyway.

I'd like to enter, I like the characters in the game since they are iconic videogame characters, and the mechanics of the game which set it apart from other fighting games.

What I like about smash bros is the final smashes because it shows something from there game and there just awesome

Last edited by a moderator:
i want in :3

i'd say 1 of my favorite things in smash is that there's a fighter for everyone in it. wanna do a ton of damage but don't mind being kinda slow? plenty of fighters for that. wanna go faster than everything, but don't mind low damage? plenty of fighters for that too.

I would like to enter

What u like about it is how you can play with almost all your favorite game characters from almost all time

i want in :3

i'd say 1 of my favorite things in smash is that there's a fighter for everyone in it. wanna do a ton of damage but don't mind being kinda slow? plenty of fighters for that. wanna go faster than everything, but don't mind low damage? plenty of fighters for that too.

I would like to enter

What u like about it is how you can play with almost all your favorite game characters from almost all time

Added!

I love Smash because it's got an intriguing competitive scene and I love seeing all these characters in the same game battling it out :p

I love Smash because it's got an intriguing competitive scene and I love seeing all these characters in the same game battling it out :p

Added!

Reactions: Joshua76
My favorite part about Smash is how it's basically Nintendo fanfiction made by Nintendo! That, and it finally let me live out my fantasy of beating the ever living crap out of Duck Hunt Dog

I'd like to try. The thing I love about Smash Bros is that it's way for me and friends, after a long day of school and work, sit down and enjoy a game of friendly competition.

I'd like to enter. Some things I love about smash is that it's a never ending game. You can customize your own character. And it's just cool to set a bunch of nintendo characters all in one game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back