Persona Revelations

• Thread starter Frisk
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Yeah,Thats True"

(im on Vacation and im bored :()

"Well, we can figure this out later. Lets head back." Emi said.

May 1, 2016

About 2 weeks had passed since the group had fought Nori's shadow. School had let out early for today, so the group met up at Le Place cafe. "Hey, does the recent string of murders lately bother anyone?" Senai said. "Are you talking about that serial killer? Whats his name, Joker?" Emi said.

'You say that so casually,' he let off a soft laugh 'As if multiple human lives don't matter... Love it' He looked at Senai 'You always seem to know something... Tell us what makes this regular serial killing odd?'

"Light, im not falling for your accusations again. I still haven't forgot the time you accused me of being that escaped convict." Senai said. "I think we should look more into this case." Emi said

Last edited:
"Why are you here Emi!?!??"

"Why would i not be here? Im gonna help you guys." Emi said.

"Emi you know why I hate you''

Last edited:
"Moving on from Nori's anger, are you saying that the door's involved in the murders? And we're probably the only ones who know about the door? Whatever you're planning I'm in."

"Same...'' Nori says quietly.He sees a crimson door open in a alleyway near the cafe ,"Guys uh there's a crimson door" Nori says pointing to the door

Last edited:
"What the hell? That shouldnt be there...unless" Emi walked closer to the crimson door to see that it was different than the original. It had a strong black aura behind it. "Oh crap, this is bad." Emi said.

"Crap."

"It's just like the day my brother died." Nori says to himself,Nori Runs into the crimson door.

Last edited:
"Im not sure if the rest of you know what this is, but this is whats called an Anomaly. And if we dont take care of it in time, a huge shadow will be unleashed into the real world!" Emi said.

'So both...' 'How the hell are we gonna sort this out'

Nori runs back out of the Crimson door
"Help!!!!!"

"Wait, when did you go- ya know what, it dosent matter. Whats wrong?" Senai said.

"Big,big,big,big shadow"

"Maybe I should use Anubis" Nori mumbles to himself

(...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back