Persona Revelations

• Thread starter Frisk
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Don't worry Light-kun everything's fine." Crap crap crap crap forgot her friends were here.

'Really? Sure doesn't seem like it Ogata-san'

"I guess i'm just a bit rattled about seeing something that looks like me." Lies lies lies lies.

'I know that face all to well... If you can't trust me... Well there's nothing I can do,' His eyes filled with sorrow 'I'm gonna have to kick this things as*'

Oh why is it that her friends are so smart? She trusts them, she trusts them so much. She just doesn't know herself. Keep smiling Mira and play the fool.
"Don't worry Light-kun that is not me, so kick it's butt!"

(Know what? Im kinda busy so I'm gonna watch this from the side instead c: )

A dark red aura started to grow around Shadow Mira. "Oh, im not you, am i? Your probably right, because when i kill you, I'll just be me!!!" Shadow Mira was engulfed in the aura and tramsforned into a larger shadow.

image.jpeg

"I am a shadow...the true self..." Shadow Mira said. "Once i kill you all, I'll be myself again!!!" The pressure weighing down on her made Mira drop to the floor.

Senai, being the only persona user among the group, stepped forward. "Okay...okay...i can do this!" The blue aura started to surround Senai again as he raised his hand. "Come forth, Ishtar!" With those words, Senai summoned his persona.
image.jpeg
"Come on guys, we can beat this thing!" Senai said

Breathe, breathe, keep breathing Mira. Don't die, don't let it kill your friends. Please kill it everyone.

(I'm gonna draw Mira and Shadow Mira now!)

Nori throws a knife at shadow Mira.
"Shut up, your to loud" Nori says annoyed

"Lets do this, Ishtar!" Senai's persona started to use lightning spells on it and everyone else attacked it from the ground.

"You're only delaying the inevitable." Shadow Mira said.

"No you are "Nori argues with the shadow trying to distract it

Light cringed 'Ok... Ignoring that... HOW DARE YOU!'*various battle cries like this**HAAGH and DIEDAMNIIIIIT*

"The hell...?'' Nori asks confused

What the hell? That's being used lightly for what jest happend Naoto said sarcastically

( @Tatsumi can we do my Shadow next?)

(Sure idc)
After about 15 minutes of fighting, Shadow Mira was finally weakened. "Ishtar, throw me at her!" Senai's persona picked him up and threw him at Shadow Mira, hitting a vital point. "W-What? No! T-This isnt spposed to happen!!!" Shadow Mira said, as she melted and reverted back to her prior form. "Mira, i think you have something to say to her?" Senai said, helping her up.
(@miky898 thats your cue)

Nori Falls Asleep after the fighting

(I haven't played p4 in awhile so i have no idea what to say so im stuck watching the cut scenes.)
"Thanks Senai... Well um I've never exactly acted like how I am, or how i think i'm supposed to act like.

"Dont tell it to me, tell it to her." Senai lead Mira to her shadow then backed away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back