Persona Revelations

• Thread starter Frisk
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
"What are you doing? Are you trying to die?" Mira loudly whispered.

'Probably'

Nori jumps and kicks shadow nori in the face "DIE YOU STUPID SHADOW ,GO ROT IN HELL" Nori Yells

"Dammit Nori, move!" Senai said. He closed his eyes and concentrated. The blue aura returned and two blue cards appeared in front of him. "Persona Fusion: Titania!" Senai smashed the two cards together and formed a new persona, Titania."
image.jpeg
Titania was strong enough to use powerful wind spells to knock ofer Shadow Nori. "Now everyone, attack all at once!" Senai said, and everyone performed an all out attack, taking out Shadow Nori. "Yes we did it! Now Nori, youre up." Emi said.

Last edited:
"Huh?" nori asks confused

"God dammit, go confront your damn shadow!" Senai said.

"Nori just say the shadows a part of you! You're both violent use that!"

"Your a part of me so we should not fight but If we do I shall win as we did today"

(I didn't know what to say)

Shadow Nori growled a little. "Nori, you idiot! You have to mean it! These are your inner feelings and you have to face them!" Senai said.

"But I respect your strength"

"You know damn well thats not what i meant! Like, what about that time back in 4th grade, where these bigger guys picked on us, and you ran away, and when i found you, you were crying into your teddy bear?!" Senai said to Nori.

Nori looks at shadow nori and nods then they both walk up to senai and punch him

"Ow! What the hell!?" Senai said, lying of the ground.

"It was a seal,Not a bear"

Senai rolled on the ground in pain while Nori and Shadow Nori laughed. Shadow Nori dissolves into radiant light. Technically, Nori has overcome this very dangerous obstacle in his life. He has obtained the facade, needed to overcome one hardships, the persona Thanatos!
image.png
"Okay, you got you damn persona, can we leave now?" Senai said as he got up. Everyone else but Nori and Emi headed for the door. "Hey, you guys coming?" Senai yelled. "We'll catch up!" Emi said.

Now it was just Emi and Nori staring at each other. "Its been a while, huh Nori? Im glad i get to see you again..." Emi said.

"Leave me alone,it's your fault my brother died."

"I knew you were still mad about what happened. I know it might take some time for you to forgive me, but-" Nori cut her off with a cold stare.

"Eh I Cant even get along with Anubis"

"Thats true, i guess. You cant even get along with Anubis, no wonder you have issues getting along with anyone else." Emi said. A short silence befell the two of them.

"So, what are you gonna do, you know we cant stay with them when the event takes place." Emi said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back