Persona Revelations

• Thread starter Frisk
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Okay Senai did you bring your phone? I tried to bring things to eat while we're here but all I could find was rancid gravy."

"Yeah, i have my phone, and please dont feed that to any of us." Senai said.

"Yeah looking back I don't know why I even brought it. Everyone ready?"

"Yeah, i guess. Are you guys sure we cant just leave him in there?" Senai said, but Emi hit him in the head. "No! We can't!" Emi said. The group opened the crimson door and walked through.

image.jpeg

The crimson door led them to an luminescent, abandoned mineshaft. "Jeez, its way too bright in here." Senai said.

'Ugh my head... What the hell is this?'

Nori is running away from his shadow in the dimension which the door takes you to "HELP!!!" He has blood dripping from his arm( Forgot what the dimension was called )

Mira could barely hear Nori's shouts. "I hear him! Let's go!"

"Come on!" Senai said. The group came to Nori and his shadow, who bad already transformed. "Worthless worms, I'll make you writhe in the flames of hell!!!" Shadow Nori said.

"Emi! Mira! Lets do this!" Senai said, as he was summoning his persona. "Come forth, Ishtar!" Senai summoned his persona Ishtar to attack Shadow Nori.

"Kaguya!" Mira summoned her persona to protect Senai and Emi from Shadow Nori's attacks.

"Carmen!" Emi summoned her persona to attack with fire from the rear. "You worthless humans honestly think you have a chance? Dont make me laugh!" Shadow Nori said.

"I've been able to flip Nori since I met him! Of course we'll win!"

'GAHH... JIRAIYA KILL THAT PIECE OF CRAP' He let out an unusually loud scream
ecgZyH

'Kick its as*'

(@Shinzai we didnt even fight your shadow yet XD its ok though lets pretend we already fought it :p)

"Worthless humans...die..." Shadow Nori held up his hand and started to absorb energy into a sphere. "Holy crap, everyone take cover!" Senai said, running behind a minecart.

(@Shinzai we didnt even fight your shadow yet XD its ok though lets pretend we already fought it :p)

"Worthless humans...die..." Shadow Nori held up his hand and started to absorb energy into a sphere. "Holy crap, everyone take cover!" Senai said, running behind a minecart.
(Told ya I'm rusty :/)
'The hell... Is that...'

"KAGUYA LUNAR BLESSING!" Mira yelled prepared to nullify the oncoming attack.
Persona-4-Arena-2.jpg

(What the heck? XD)

"You. Lowly. HUMANS!!!!" Shadow Nori brought both of his hands crashing down, making the team scatter. "Ok, were getting nowhere with this." Emi said.

(Kaguya's my fav persona and i've found out how to insert pictures. Plus i've been replaying persona q)

(XD)

"What's the plan? I can't see Nori anywhere and I don't think I could flip his shadow."

Senai was worried that the team was in big trouble, but then he started to get a headache, and had a vision.

Senai, heed my voice.

W-Wha? Whos there?

Do not fret, I've come to help. Remember, you are different from all other persona users. You possess the power of the wild card, allowing you to wield multiple personas.

O-okay. How do i do that?

Your friends. Establish friendships with them, and they in return will lend you their power...

Senai quickly opened his eyes, his body surging with power. "Guys, get back! I have a plan!" Senai said, as Emi, Mira, And Light ran behind a wall and Senai walked up to Shadow Nori.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back