Challenge Pick A Weapon For Me To Play With #Splatoon2

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
@TribstyAnn We had a close game but we lost in the end. 34:16 was the score (we were 36 so they got 20 points more). That roller is slow and horrible but if you prepare the attack early, you can kill people with it.
@Alex We won 16:61. I used the regular octobrush. Let's just say that the spam was real :giggle:
@PersonSP I did a check and the nozzlenose is a blaster ;-;
@Samster123 Used the regular octobrush again since I didn't want to spend money to buy another one. We won.

Reactions: TribstyAnn
@TribstyAnn We had a close game but we lost in the end. 34:16 was the score (we were 36 so they got 20 points more). That roller is slow and horrible but if you prepare the attack early, you can kill people with it.
@Alex We won 16:61. I used the regular octobrush. Let's just say that the spam was real :giggle:
@PersonSP I did a check and the nozzlenose is a blaster ;-;
@Samster123 Used the regular octobrush again since I didn't want to spend money to buy another one. We won.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Oh well! Congrats!

@Marc. The nozzle-nose isn't a blaster, it's a shooter. You can hold fire for repeat blasts with blasters. Nozzle-noses need a trigger pull for each shot. Plus they don't have exploding blasts, just regular bullets.

Anyway, I challenge you to use the Hydra splattling.

@Marc. The nozzle-nose isn't a blaster, it's a shooter. You can hold fire for repeat blasts with blasters. Nozzle-noses need a trigger pull for each shot. Plus they don't have exploding blasts, just regular bullets.
Meh. Shooter, blaster.. it's the same to me so I'ma group them together >w< One is just single shot and the other, repeated blasting.
Anyway, I challenge you to use the Hydra splattling.
I'll fire up my Switch in some minutes. You're really supposed to pick by category btw >.>

But you said that you would do regular paint-like gun, which is what the nozzle-nose is.

Oh. Sorry about picking specific weapons, I saw other people choosing specific weapons so I did too. I we just picked a category it would be too easy for you. :sneaky:

But you said that you would do regular paint-like gun, which is what the nozzle-nose is.
When I said regular, I meant like the Splattershot, etc :p Guns you only press once to fire a bunch of ink, you know.
Oh. Sorry about picking specific weapons, I saw other people choosing specific weapons so I did too. I we just picked a category it would be too easy for you. :sneaky:
But remember, these are S+ ranked battles. They're very intense and even when I'm using my main, I get rekt'd sometimes.

I'm baaaack! Do ya think you can win with the Dynamo Roller?

When I said regular, I meant like the Splattershot, etc :p Guns you only press once to fire a bunch of ink, you know.
Exactly! Just like the Nozzle-Nose. :D

I'm baaaack! Do ya think you can win with the Dynamo Roller?
Yahhh, no. I'm not going down that road again LOL xD You'll have to choose the roller class :cool-pika:
Exactly! Just like the Nozzle-Nose. :D
It's the same class I guess but certainly not "regular" .-.

Alright! Sounds fair! You're on!:p

Alright! Sounds fair! You're on!:p
We lost. We almost made a comeback in the end but we needed like 25 seconds more for it to work. We didn't make it :(

Reactions: TribstyAnn
Awesome! I'll do another bet soon. Maybe in a few days or so.

Reactions: Marc
Is the Coro Coro Roller still a thing?

Nope. That was only in splatoon 1 I think, and it might have been Japanese exclusive as well, I'm not sure. Either way, I challenge you to use a slosher. Slosher, tri-slosher, or sloshing machine are ok.

Nope. That was only in splatoon 1 I think, and it might have been Japanese exclusive as well, I'm not sure. Either way, I challenge you to use a slosher. Slosher, tri-slosher, or sloshing machine are ok.
I'll be able to play in a bit. I don't have any amiibo for the others :p

why do you need amiibo? Are there any amiibo exclusive weapons? I don't have any amiibo either.

why do you need amiibo? Are there any amiibo exclusive weapons? I don't have any amiibo either.
I think. Those hero ones. I'm playing rn.

I think. Those hero ones. I'm playing rn.
Game lost. I might pause for a while because I don't want to lose my S+1 rank.

The hero ones are just reskins and are the exact same weapon as the regular. They also don't need amiibo for them. You just have to beat every single player stage with the weapon to unlock the hero replica

I also challenge you to use a splattling next

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back