Challenge Pick A Weapon For Me To Play With #Splatoon2

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
The hero ones are just reskins and are the exact same weapon as the regular. They also don't need amiibo for them. You just have to beat every single player stage with the weapon to unlock the hero replica

I also challenge you to use a splattling next
For you, let's wait until 2 more people challenge me first xP

Also, RIP me ever getting those hero weapons cause I don't play single player.

I challenge you to use the Dynamo Roller can you do it?

@Heropon Riki it's been clarified to be choosing a class of weapons, so you could choose rollers in general, but not the dynamo specifically.

@Heropon Riki it's been clarified to be choosing a class of weapons, so you could choose rollers in general, but not the dynamo specifically.
Well I challenge you to use a roller then XD

Well I challenge you to use a roller then XD
Be careful though. He mains the splat roller.

Be careful though. He mains the splat roller.
@Samster123 (I think) wanted me to "roll" and I lost. These are S+ matches, remember? :p

@Samster123 (I think) wanted me to "roll" and I lost. These are S+ matches, remember? :p
Yeah... But S+ is kind of a joke in this game. People can easily get carried to S+, and skilled players can get stuck below S+ because their team's have inactive, incompetent players, or people who purposely throw matches.

Yeah... But S+ is kind of a joke in this game. People can easily get carried to S+, and skilled players can get stuck below S+ because their team's have inactive, incompetent players, or people who purposely throw matches.
If people can easily get carried to it, then it'll be the same case for the skilled players >w< but when you're in an S+ match, you're not likely going to see someone disconnect unless your team really sucks and they just rage quit lol.

Wow! That sounds like heaven. I can wait till everything magically changes between S and S+1. Because seriously getting to S+ is based a lot on luck. I've seen some really terrible crap S+ players, and some very skilled B+ players. It all depends on who you get stuck with.

Wow! That sounds like heaven. I can wait till everything magically changes between S and S+1. Because seriously getting to S+ is based a lot on luck. I've seen some really terrible crap S+ players, and some very skilled B+ players. It all depends on who you get stuck with.
Some people can suck when they're just trying to level up their gear ;) Then again they can just let a friend play on their profile.

Edit: Look at this thread as an example. I'm S+ in all modes but I'm playing with classes I don't normally use so I wouldn't play my best. You might see me suck if we were in the same match xD

Last edited:
I guess, but I do know a lot of high level competitive players, and they pretty much all agree that rank means nothing.

Hey Marc, I challenge you to use... drumroll... the Carbon Roller! Good luck with that super short range ;)

I challenge you to the Areospray RG, under one condition! You have to record the battle which you are playing for evidence whether you won or not otherwise I'll refuse to pay you 25 PC as there'll be no evidence if you won.

Hope you lose!:)

Hope you lose!:)
I love how you said this lol.

I'm a bit busy but when I get a chance, I'll start doing all of the challenges :

@Heropon Riki - roller.
@Samuel_1802 - I'll use the carbon roller because I don't mind it. It's faster but weaker.
@SS1o7crazydude - I can only record 30 seconds of the match and it only includes gameplay (no results screen because that's how the video capture works). I'll take a screenshot of the results screen. Also, you have to pick by category :p

@Heropon Riki - roller.
@Samuel_1802 - I'll use the carbon roller because I don't mind it. It's faster but weaker.
@SS1o7crazydude - I can only record 30 seconds of the match and it only includes gameplay (no results screen because that's how the video capture works). I'll take a screenshot of the results screen. Also, you have to pick by category :p
@Heropon Riki We lost :(
@Samuel_1802 Lost again. Having a bad day with Splat2 matches rn ;-;

@TribstyAnn We had a close game but we lost in the end. 34:16 was the score (we were 36 so they got 20 points more). That roller is slow and horrible but if you prepare the attack early, you can kill people with it.
@Alex We won 16:61. I used the regular octobrush. Let's just say that the spam was real :giggle:
@PersonSP I did a check and the nozzlenose is a blaster ;-;
@Samster123 Used the regular octobrush again since I didn't want to spend money to buy another one. We won.
Shame :-/

@Marc I dare you to use the splat brella

@Marc I dare you to use the splat brella
"Not doing snipers, blasters or umbrellas." - from first post.

:/

Oh, then is thr tri slosher okay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back