Challenge Pick A Weapon For Me To Play With #Splatoon2

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no... I've made a terrible mistake... :eek:
I **think** I lost every match from this challenge thread so far with a roller (including splat roller).

I **think** I lost every match from this challenge thread so far with a roller (including splat roller).
Oh goodie! At least there's a chance for me! Good luck!

I'll also challenge you to use something from the roller category!
Good luck!

@Samster123 We won. We almost gave them the knockout but reaching to 4 remaining points was enough.
@KooleoKun Won again and it shot up to S+2 after this battle \o/ (if the enemy team had played a bit better, they would have made a comeback)

GCBwfZ0.jpg

I'm the second guy in the victory list >.< I didn't do so well myself compared to my teammates lol.

@TribstyAnn I'll do yours latter. Need to get more funds to buy stuffz.

Reactions: 28142
@TribstyAnn I'll do yours latter. Need to get more funds to buy stuffz.
We were winning in the beginning by a distance but they made a comeback at the end ;-;

My next challenge to you is to use a Nozzle-nose, and it is NOT a blaster. Plus what's wrong with blasters. They're my second favorite weapon type.

My next challenge to you is to use a Nozzle-nose, and it is NOT a blaster. Plus what's wrong with blasters. They're my second favorite weapon type.
Nope. Regular splat guns xP

But nozzle-nose is a category of weapons (includes the squeezer) just like crushes aren't rollers, even though there's only two of them and they are very similar to rollers.

But nozzle-nose is a category of weapons (includes the squeezer) just like crushes aren't rollers, even though there's only two of them and they are very similar to rollers.
It's shooter class just like the splattershot but I'm only doing the regular shooter class weapons ;)

Fine! do splatling again then instead.

Fine! do splatling again then instead.
I'ma wait for 2 other challenges first then I'll do this :p

@Marc I dare ya to use the Slosher! Good luck to you!

@Marc I dare ya to use the Slosher! Good luck to you!
I'll do this on Monday if I have the time. Will be away from home tomorrow.

I'll do this on Monday if I have the time. Will be away from home tomorrow.
Sounds good! Have a great trip! Drive safely!;)

@Samster123 I lost ;-;
@TribstyAnn One more challenger before yours ;~; but I'm thinking about shifting to Turf War :redpanda:

Use the splattershot jr. :cool:

Use the splattershot jr. :cool:
I'm changing matches to Turf War. Is that fine? If yes, I'll do your challenge the next time I play.

I'm changing matches to Turf War. Is that fine? If yes, I'll do your challenge the next time I play.
yeah totally man.

@Marc Changing it to turf war makes it too easy, unless you let us pick specific weapons. Pretty much every category of weapon has one that's op in turf war. It would make it way way way too easy for you.

@Marc Changing it to turf war makes it too easy, unless you let us pick specific weapons. Pretty much every category of weapon has one that's op in turf war. It would make it way way way too easy for you.
I'm just going to use the weapons I already have lol. Can't afford anything else xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back