Challenge Pick A Weapon For Me To Play With #Splatoon2

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure. i dont mind

@Marc you should buy more weapons. How are you S+ and not having bought all of the weapons yet?

Sure. i dont mind
We barely won :

mg7UAuH.jpg

@Marc you should buy more weapons. How are you S+ and not having bought all of the weapons yet?
Re-rolling abilities for the perfect gear ain't cheap.

Re-rolling abilities for the perfect gear ain't cheap.
True. I've kinda given up on that for now. XD

@Marc @TribstyAnn Well, if you need a tip for perfect gear, there's a method that involves using Drink Tickets. It's pretty simple, just give your gear 3 slots if it doesn't have them already, use a ticket for the ability you want to have on your slots and unlock them. If 2 out of the 3 slots are of the ability you want, you can fill the last one with chunks. You'd be spending 30 ability chunks instead of the usual 60. (basically cutting the grind in half)

Reactions: Marc
@Marc @TribstyAnn Well, if you need a tip for perfect gear, there's a method that involves using Drink Tickets. It's pretty simple, just give your gear 3 slots if it doesn't have them already, use a ticket for the ability you want to have on your slots and unlock them. If 2 out of the 3 slots are of the ability you want, you can fill the last one with chunks. You'd be spending 30 ability chunks instead of the usual 60. (basically cutting the grind in half)
Already know that. The only reason I haven't started using tickets yet is because I'm not sure how to get more tickets.

Reactions: TribstyAnn
Already know that. The only reason I haven't started using tickets yet is because I'm not sure how to get more tickets.
Oh, well. The only ways to get them if from Salmon Run bonuses (blue capsules only). You can get them from playing local multiplayer Salmon Run at The Shoal as well but... yeah... that requires multiple Switches.

Reactions: Mikaya and Marc
Oh, well. The only ways to get them if from Salmon Run bonuses (blue capsules only). You can get them from playing local multiplayer Salmon Run at The Shoal as well but... yeah... that requires multiple Switches.
I need to finish the training to unlock Salmon Run some day :oops:

Reactions: Mikaya
@Marc I pick the regular paint-like gun category. The weapon you will be using is the Aerospray MG.

@Marc I pick the regular paint-like gun category. The weapon you will be using is the Aerospray MG.
You can ask about a specific weapon it's my choice to use it or not :3 The weapon category is what you're challenging me with. If you're game on the regular paint-like gun category, let me know.

Yes, the "regular paint-like gun category" is what you will be playing with.

Now go, and play. And come back when you've got the results.

Now go, and play. And come back when you've got the results.
You got lucky. We only lost because a guy stopped playing halfway during the match on our team.

I won!!!:)

Sucker! Ha ha ha...:rotfl:

@Marc I dare you to use the Splat Roller! Good luck! Can't wait to get 25 pc for free! :p

@Marc I dare you to use the Splat Roller! Good luck! Can't wait to get 25 pc for free! :p
I'll do this the next time I play. Eating lunch rn.

You do realise that's literally his main, right.

Anyway I challenge you to use a splattling.

You do realise that's literally his main, right.

Anyway I challenge you to use a splattling.
Oh no... I've made a terrible mistake... :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back