Closed Play Coins For Newbies

• Thread starter ZeroBlast
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why aren't I on the list of participants?
It was too late too enter. Voting was going on.

I think til sunday 23:59 would be plenty of time to think and choose funniest post. And on monday we can count votes and post the winner, what do you think about that? :p
What time zone do you have because our Sundays might be different. Like it might be Saturday for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry it is too late to enter. I should put that in the rule post! I don't know why that ad is still up.
i entered on time Didn't I?

When did you post your entry?
a day before the last day when you decided to give extra time.
does it count?

a day before the last day when you decided to give extra time.
does it count?
Sorry no. :unsure: I was talking about giving people extra time to vote.

I fell down the stairs, im say ing tumbled and landed on my feet, and everyone laughed, cheered, and high fived me and i was like -///- then went to class

I have an older brother who is a real big prankster and he got got me really good one winter day. So, he was going to get a slushy from the speedway thats like 100 meters from our house. I told him I would like a cherry slushy. So, he said he'd be back in a couple of minutes with our drinks. I decided to go upstairs and play some melee while waiting. About 5 min later my brother came back with our drinks...ahem...I mean his drink. I went to take a sip from my cup and almost puked. My brother had mixed snow from outside with some of our cherry drink from the refrigerator and must've asked for an extra speedway cup to put it in. After that I was so mad, but it was pretty funny thinking back on it.

People do you even read posts? Because it is clearly said few times, that no more stories will be voted for.. Learn to read poeple! :D

do barrel fox. I cant let you do that peppy

Oh my ice wanted to tell this story it's hilarious.
My mom,sister,grandma and myself were in Walmart we were after food for dinner, well we were walking down an aisle and we were having a conversation, about what I do not remember anyways my grandma started talking, well quick note my grandma has no teeth only dentures back to my story, my grandma was talking when her dentures shot out of her mouth and onto the floor in the middle of her conversation if I remember right she was complaining about something anyways we all except my grandma started cracking up laughing she didn't notice it at first but we all thought it could have won worlds funniest videos this is still funny to talk about today

I'm just gonna give people until the end of my spring break to vote. I haven't been on for a while.

wen will we ge
t the pris if we winn

Since I won't use my PC, I'm donating 55 PC to the prize. (already sent to @ZeroBlast)

May I join too? I would like to get 4o pc.

I was at Mc Donald's once and I wanted to order a McFlurry. In my spaced out states, I listened intently to the man in front of my ordering some burger without onions. Once it was my turn to order, my brain was still stuck on onions so I ended up ordering "a Mcflurry with onions." I was 13 at the time, and 7 years later I still force myself to rehearse my order.

Waaah I think I missed it

is it true u get play coins here cause I really need them
BIG TIME

hi

i just started and i need play coins cause of the game i want and if i get enough of them i can get the game i want sooooooo.....
can i plzz be a member of this chat

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back