Closed Play Coins For Newbies

• Thread starter ZeroBlast
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
If someone doesn't vote on time should I make it so they don't qualify?
Yes...

Uh... I want to join so I can get some coins on my first week of forum3dspedia

Oh and the funniest Thing that's ever happend to me was a April fools day prank and it wasn't normal what happend was my sister duct taped me and threw me down the stairs while a sled was at the bottom then she opened the door and then I was outside and then I got a face plant of snow which was VERY cold

@Fireboy300 you can not participate, because votings are started.. ;) Read posts of a few pages back

Oh and the funniest Thing that's ever happend to me was a April fools day prank and it wasn't normal what happend was my sister duct taped me and threw me down the stairs while a sled was at the bottom then she opened the door and then I was outside and then I got a face plant of snow which was VERY cold
Yeah voting has started sorry. :unsure:

Aww darn

when I was about 5 years old, for some reason I though I could jump down all 12 steps in my house without even a scratch. Boy was I wrong. :D

Reactions: Ostrix and ZeroBlast
Hey. I just thought of holding a contest for people that are new to 3ds pedia. I will be giving 40 pc to the winner. I may make it higher later on. Here are the rules. If someone wants to donate pc the defiantly can. If your confused about something you can leave a question.
To Enter:
  • You must be new. You have had to been registered for 1 month or less. If you have been registered longer than 1 month you will not qualify.
  • You must have less than 50 pc to qualify.
  • If you want to post for fun you can. Just put the fact that your not entering the contest in your post.
What To Do:
  • Post a comment of the funniest thing that has ever happened to you.
  • After 2 weeks I will have everyone that entered vote by liking their comment.
  • The 2 weeks start when there is one person entering the contest.
  • I will give everyone 1 week to vote. If everybody votes before then I will count them up sooner.
Voting:
  • You can vote for three people. You cannot vote for yourself. You cannot vote for the same person twice. Any votes to me will not count.
  • Make a post with the three people you voted for. If you can't vote for someone I will tell you. If you want to re vote before the 1 week passes you can. You have to re vote before everyone votes.
  • I will start a conversation with five participants in each and you will post your votes in there.
  • If you don't qualify for the contest and you vote those votes won't count.
  • IF YOU VOTE FOR YOURSELF YOU WILL LOSE ONE VOTE AND HAVE A VOTE TAKEN AWAY FROM YOU AND I WILL GIVE IT TO THE PERSON IN LAST PLACE! IF YOU DO IT TWICE YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED!!
  • If you vote for the same person twice I will give you a warning. If you don't edit it within 24 hours I will give you another warning. If you don't fix it within another 24 hours you will be disqualified!!!
Winning:
  • You will win if you have the most votes. The winner gets 40 pc (May change later on)
  • I will send the winner a Private message saying they won.
  • If there is a tie between two or more people I will have them pick a number between 1-100. The one that is closest without going above wins.
Donating (Optional):
  • If you donate pc to the contest send me the amount of pc you want to donate to me. Send me a pm telling me how much you are donating. I will update the amount if someone donates.
Hope you have fun! Can't wait to read all of your responses! IF YOU LEAVE AN OFFENSIVE OR NEGATIVE COMMENT YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED!!!!

The funniest thing that has happened to me was when I went suit shopping with my mom. My mom is one of those people that have you try on clothes then after you have tried on whatever she gets like 8 more shirts, pairs of pants, etc. Going clothes shopping is one of my least favorite things to do. So we went to goodwill and I was not happy that I had to go suit shopping. So we look at a suit and it was very cheap. There was no size though so we didn't know if it would be big enough. So I try it on and it fit PERFECTLY!!!!!! I swear that should have been a world record! So I went through the rest of the shopping without trying on any clothes. THAT'S AWESOME!!!!!!
You can no longer enter!!!!!

If I spelled your name wrong tell me and I will fix it. If I didn't put you in the list and you think you entered tell me.
Participants:
  • stealthblackbird
  • Um Hi
  • chuck705
  • crystalites
  • DeathDragon
  • Semajriah
  • j.v.flows
  • Kilager25
  • SpeedR8cer5
  • Caestra818
  • immy7372
  • TheCheesyNuke
  • IAMPOOR
  • Blue_Hutchins
  • Player 2.0
  • MegaTrainer13579
  • sonic_the_hedgehog1985
  • Daphne
  • (1quique1)
  • KEWYoda
  • Ste@m
  • DonJon9988
  • Largoe818
  • Tessa pancakes
  • Drayer
  • TunaMelt
  • Hoppingfrog
  • bbgun525
  • kamik_gamer
  • Herooftime252
  • ToxicMinerFTW
  • MasterPorky
  • Max318
  • Gonut2000
  • rexgratia
  • yvangelion
  • ashpikachu
  • Ilosteyes
  • royal2345
  • darkgamer
  • Makapaka_90
  • RobertsonR11
  • GamerCat
  • shanic132
  • Pikachu22
  • TheSolemn1
  • ClassificationX
  • thecoolkid55
  • J-Ray
  • Nextgen1
  • xkeksasx
  • dragonalucard23
IF YOU DON'T VOTE ON TIME YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED!!! (Thinking about doing that)
Hey. I just thought of holding a contest for people that are new to 3ds pedia. I will be giving 40 pc to the winner. I may make it higher later on. Here are the rules. If someone wants to donate pc the defiantly can. If your confused about something you can leave a question.
To Enter:
  • You must be new. You have had to been registered for 1 month or less. If you have been registered longer than 1 month you will not qualify.
  • You must have less than 50 pc to qualify.
  • If you want to post for fun you can. Just put the fact that your not entering the contest in your post.
What To Do:
  • Post a comment of the funniest thing that has ever happened to you.
  • After 2 weeks I will have everyone that entered vote by liking their comment.
  • The 2 weeks start when there is one person entering the contest.
  • I will give everyone 1 week to vote. If everybody votes before then I will count them up sooner.
Voting:
  • You can vote for three people. You cannot vote for yourself. You cannot vote for the same person twice. Any votes to me will not count.
  • Make a post with the three people you voted for. If you can't vote for someone I will tell you. If you want to re vote before the 1 week passes you can. You have to re vote before everyone votes.
  • I will start a conversation with five participants in each and you will post your votes in there.
  • If you don't qualify for the contest and you vote those votes won't count.
  • IF YOU VOTE FOR YOURSELF YOU WILL LOSE ONE VOTE AND HAVE A VOTE TAKEN AWAY FROM YOU AND I WILL GIVE IT TO THE PERSON IN LAST PLACE! IF YOU DO IT TWICE YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED!!
  • If you vote for the same person twice I will give you a warning. If you don't edit it within 24 hours I will give you another warning. If you don't fix it within another 24 hours you will be disqualified!!!
Winning:
  • You will win if you have the most votes. The winner gets 40 pc (May change later on)
  • I will send the winner a Private message saying they won.
  • If there is a tie between two or more people I will have them pick a number between 1-100. The one that is closest without going above wins.
Donating (Optional):
  • If you donate pc to the contest send me the amount of pc you want to donate to me. Send me a pm telling me how much you are donating. I will update the amount if someone donates.
Hope you have fun! Can't wait to read all of your responses! IF YOU LEAVE AN OFFENSIVE OR NEGATIVE COMMENT YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED!!!!

The funniest thing that has happened to me was when I went suit shopping with my mom. My mom is one of those people that have you try on clothes then after you have tried on whatever she gets like 8 more shirts, pairs of pants, etc. Going clothes shopping is one of my least favorite things to do. So we went to goodwill and I was not happy that I had to go suit shopping. So we look at a suit and it was very cheap. There was no size though so we didn't know if it would be big enough. So I try it on and it fit PERFECTLY!!!!!! I swear that should have been a world record! So I went through the rest of the shopping without trying on any clothes. THAT'S AWESOME!!!!!!
You can no longer enter!!!!!

If I spelled your name wrong tell me and I will fix it. If I didn't put you in the list and you think you entered tell me.
Participants:
  • stealthblackbird
  • Um Hi
  • chuck705
  • crystalites
  • DeathDragon
  • Semajriah
  • j.v.flows
  • Kilager25
  • SpeedR8cer5
  • Caestra818
  • immy7372
  • TheCheesyNuke
  • IAMPOOR
  • Blue_Hutchins
  • Player 2.0
  • MegaTrainer13579
  • sonic_the_hedgehog1985
  • Daphne
  • (1quique1)
  • KEWYoda
  • Ste@m
  • DonJon9988
  • Largoe818
  • Tessa pancakes
  • Drayer
  • TunaMelt
  • Hoppingfrog
  • bbgun525
  • kamik_gamer
  • Herooftime252
  • ToxicMinerFTW
  • MasterPorky
  • Max318
  • Gonut2000
  • rexgratia
  • yvangelion
  • ashpikachu
  • Ilosteyes
  • royal2345
  • darkgamer
  • Makapaka_90
  • RobertsonR11
  • GamerCat
  • shanic132
  • Pikachu22
  • TheSolemn1
  • ClassificationX
  • thecoolkid55
  • J-Ray
  • Nextgen1
  • xkeksasx
  • dragonalucard23
IF YOU DON'T VOTE ON TIME YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED!!! (Thinking about doing that)

will there be any more?

will there be any more?
Any more play coins, no. Sorry but it's too late to enter the contest. Voting has started. :unsure:

Hey guys I'm thinking of giving people more time to vote. I feel like only half of you voted, to me that seems ridiculous! If nobody votes within the extra given time they will be disqualified. In the rules it says I will ask everyone that entered the contest to vote. If they entered the contest they should vote like it said in the rules. How much more time should I give them?

I think til sunday 23:59 would be plenty of time to think and choose funniest post. And on monday we can count votes and post the winner, what do you think about that? :p

My funniest moment: I was on my computer playing a game, then i suddenly fell asleep, I woke up with my head on the keyboard with dribble everywhere! And my player died when I woke up. So when my character respawned i turned off my game and *tried* to go to bed...It didn't work

Reactions: Ostrix
In school a boy farted in assembly and ran out :) than the teacher told us all not to speak to him about it and for the rest of the day he smelt ;) :rotfl: I did feel bad but it made my day!
First vote -Stealthblackbird
2-Um hi
3-SpeedR8acer5

Reactions: Ostrix
in my house my big brother was saying a bunch of things, and most of it was so funny i almost pee'd myself!
it also happened in our car.

I was playing tag with my friends and when I was on the slide I front flipped off and fell on my arm and broke it. I started crying and a Mexican started laughing at me

I vote for
1.KingHenry
2.um hi
3.stealthblackbird

Once, I was on the toilet and I pretended to fall asleep, but I actually DID fall asleep. My family has a photo of it and now I'm taunted for it.

Why aren't I on the list of participants?

I was playing tag with my friends and when I was on the slide I front flipped off and fell on my arm and broke it. I started crying and a Mexican started laughing at me
Sorry it is too late to enter. I should put that in the rule post! I don't know why that ad is still up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back