• Start date
PrimordialMew24

PrimordialMew24

Custom Title
Towns Folk
Pokemon Baby Bowl

pkmn baby bowl.png
Credit for this Adorable Banner @rawrrie
A kick off to a Celebration of Summer Events and Fun!!
Calling all Pokemon Breeders put your Pokemon breeding skill to the test in this unique take on Smogon's Little Cup. The twist is ALL Pokemon are level 1 fresh from the Egg. No EV's (Super Training) or leveling are allowed.

Prizes
100 PC's for First Place
75 PC's for Second Place
50 PC's for Third Place

Rules

Smogon Rules & Guidelines < Please, check here for list of eligible Pokemon!

1) Requirements to join are as follows:
- You must have 5 quality posts.
- No history of cheating in Pokemon
- Have a basic understanding of Pokemon battling and what EV's and IV's are.

2) Different from Smogon's rules is ALL Pokemon are level 1 instead of level 5.

3) Also, different than Smogon, the item Evolite is banned.

4) All battles will take place over Wi-Fi.

5) Since there is no need of Mega Stones, either Pokemon X & Y or ORAS are viable.

6) Baby Pokemon may have Egg Moves, Move Tutor Moves, TM's & HM's and be IV bred.

7) All Pokemon must be hatched in X & Y or ORAS (must have the Blue Pentagon).

8) No baby Pokemon from Uber's list are allowed and the moves Sonicboom and Dragon Rage are banned.

9) No illegal move sets, Hidden Abilities, or Egg Moves. In other words don't Hack!

10) You may have another person breed you your Pokemon, make sure that they follow the rules of this site and the rules of the Pokemon Baby Bowl.

11) Baby Pokemon cannot have EV's or levels on them. If you suspect that your opponent's Pokemon has EV's contact @PrimordialMew24, don't call out your opponent in public. Anyone caught cheating for any reason will be DQ'd from the tournament and may have disciplinary action taken.

12) Pokemon may hold more than one of the same item. In fact your whole team could have the same item!

13) You may not have more than one of the same Pokemon species on your team.

Minimum of 16 participants are needed to start this Event and a maximum of 32 participants will be accepted. Event sign ups will end one week from today or unless the maximum number of 32 participants is reached, whichever comes first.

You will have one week to complete your match. If a member becomes inactive or refuses to battle the active/willing member will get the win.

All matches are single elimination. Bracket site I will use. Bracket has been added.​

Participants & Bracket
Bracket

The Bracket seeds were shuffled 13 times once for each participant.

When you complete a match I would like BOTH participants to check in on the Win/Loss result by posting in this thread.
To keep the tournament moving along smoothly, please post regularly with updates for activity and attempting to contact you opponent in this thread.

Use this link for organizing your battles when your opponent is in a different Timezone than yourself.
> Time Zones Map<
NOTE: Only give your Timezone NOT your location or personal information!
ex: of Timezone UTC -5

@Leviathinian
@PuppehPedia
@Samuel_1802
@PokeFreak
@Danny
@CheeseFlavouredCake
@Toxiccow
@TheUltimateC
@BetterBushyBurmyBureau
@Felly
@epicwafflez23
@ChewyPuck
@AppleLuig1

Useful Info
Smogon's Little Cup Uber's List
Smogon's Little Cup Banned Moves
Above all else have Fun!!

Last edited:
Reactions: DJFoxx84, Toxiccow, 18 and 5 others
1st - the banner is broken, for me :p
2nd - i'm not sure if making it "Lvl 1 only" instead of Little Cup is a great idea :/ But i might be wrong, who knows? :D

What browser are you using? The banner looks fine to me...I'll see if I can fix the image.

This would be more of a challenge for Pokemon veterans and easier for people who don't know how or don't want to take time to EV train.

EDIT: Did I fix the Banner? If not let me know. Thanks!

This seems like an interesting and great idea! I'm interested in it!

Is there an entry fee?

Yes, the banner is still broken >.<

EDIT: It's fixed now! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Might join this...when I finish other stuff

This seems like an interesting and great idea! I'm interested in it!

Is there an entry fee?

Yes, the banner is still broken >.<

EDIT: It's fixed now! :)

Yes, there is no entry fee. The event is free!

But, you must meet the following requirements:

Requirements to join are as follows:
- You must have 5 quality posts.
- No history of cheating in Pokemon
- Have a basic understanding of Pokemon battling and what EV's and IV's are.

Reactions: Leviathinian
Yes, there is no entry fee. The event is free!

But, you must meet the following requirements:

Don't worry, I meet all the requirements!
Go ahead and sign me up!
I've never actually made a LC type team before, but I've been doing research on it!
This should be fun!

Go ahead and sign me up!
I've never actually made a LC type team before, but I've been doing research on it!
This should be fun!

Once enough participants sign up I'll link the Bracket to the event page. Right now you're the first official participant of this event. Yay! :)

Reactions: Leviathinian
There ARE capable Mega Evolutions, *Cough, kangaskhan, cough* and they should be addressed because, well *Cough, Parental Bond and Power-Up Punch, cough*

There ARE capable Mega Evolutions, *Cough, kangaskhan, cough* and they should be addressed because, well *Cough, Parental Bond and Power-Up Punch, cough*
:eek::eek::eek::eek:
Bobby here is right! Add that LC rule of only pokemon capable of evolving are allowed!

It is summer and I have time sooo, I will join!

Count me in! :D
:eek::eek::eek::eek:
Bobby here is right! Add that LC rule of only pokemon capable of evolving are allowed!
She already said that the only differences between the tournament's rules and Smogon's are the level/EVs and that Eviolite is banned. Single stage Pokémon would be banned by default

Go ahead and sign me up!
This should be fun!
Hehe Student. Let's see how you do against this! Sign me up :sneaky:

Poke I will rek you using urself (a.k.a whos that pokemon?)

Poke I will rek you using urself (a.k.a whos that pokemon?)
We'll see about that, second student. :sneaky:

The Fight is on! *insert pit here*

I'll join.

I'll probably join, but I will need to breed a team though first! When will this start?
Also, just to ask something, you said this:
5) Since there is no need of Mega Stones, either Pokemon X & Y or ORAS are viable.
However, there ARE megas that can be used and do not belong in Ubers! The ones I'm talking about are Pinsir, Aerodactyl, Herracross, Sableye, Absol and Audino! Can we have a little clarification over this? I suggest you just ban megas, because saying there's no need to hold mega stones is the same as allowing the above and we all know how it's gonna turn out if there's a Mega Pinsir / Aerodactyl / Herracross against another Lv1 Pokemon (especially Pinsir)!:p

I'll probably join, but I will need to breed a team though first! When will this start?
Also, just to ask something, you said this:

However, there ARE megas that can be used and do not belong in Ubers! The ones I'm talking about are Pinsir, Aerodactyl, Herracross, Sableye, Absol and Audino! Can we have a little clarification over this? I suggest you just ban megas, because saying there's no need to hold mega stones is the same as allowing the above and we all know how it's gonna turn out if there's a Mega Pinsir / Aerodactyl / Herracross against another Lv1 Pokemon (especially Pinsir)!:p
The tournament is based on Smogon's LC rules, which say:
LC (Little Cup) is a format in which players may only use Pokémon that have not yet evolved but are capable of evolution.
Mega Evolution =/= Evolution, so those Pokémon aren't elegible for battle since they're single stage Pokémon.

Reactions: Toxiccow, PrimordialMew24 and Tho
Back