Contest Pokemon Baby Bowl

• Thread starter PrimordialMew24
  • Start date
We've come so far to quit now. Is there anything to report?
Please, get your matches done so that we may finish.

Thank you and good luck!
PrimordialMew24

I currently don't have much to report as I am waiting for my next challenger in the bracket.
However, I think that @Ultimate Chimera said that we was planning on dropping out when we were chatting in the SB, but you should see what he has to say before removing him.

@PrimordialMew24
i contaced BetterBushyBurmyBureau three days ago, he told me i could have the win because he didn't even had a team yet. I told him to contact you about it, but i haven't seen anything about it yet here.

@PrimordialMew24
i contaced BetterBushyBurmyBureau three days ago, he told me i could have the win because he didn't even had a team yet. I told him to contact you about it, but i haven't seen anything about it yet here.

This is the first I've heard of it. I will contact @BetterBushyBurmyBureau about the tournament.

For everyone else please continue your battles!

Thank you and good luck!
PrimordialMew24

Last edited:
Announcement!!

Please, finish your battles ASAP, this tournament has dragged on long enough without any activity. If you're having trouble contacting your opponent let me know in this thread, please! The weekend is coming up an ideal time to do some Pokemon battles. Please finish your battles before July 24th if no clear winner has won then those who have advanced the furthest by July 31st will battle each other for a designated winner. If no winner is designated by August 1st there will be NO Prizes given out.

Thank you,
PrimordialMew24

Reactions: Leviathinian
Okay, the weekend is over does anyone have anything to report? Remember you have until the 24th of July to finish your matches! Please, get them done!

Thank you,
PrimordialMew24

The deadline of July 24th is fast approaching! Anything to report? Anybody?

At this rate the tournament will be @Samuel_1802 and @TheUltimateC facing off and the winner faces @Leviathinian for the first place round or I could do a brief Round Robin of you 3 participants I listed. The final deadline would still be the 31st of July.

@TheUltimateC and I are having a bit of a problem with time zones (6 hour gap), we'll do our best to battle before the deadline!

Reactions: PrimordialMew24
Okay, thank you for reporting in. :)

I beat @TheUltimateC! The paralysis wasn't very kind to you, my Pokémon moved almost every turn :p

yes his lead completly shut down my strategy :p

Updated the Bracket. @Ultimate Chimera has dropped from the tournament and @Toxiccow has moved on by default.

Please try to finish you matches by tomorrow, if you need a day or two more post on this thread! Remember if no winner is designated by August 1st there will be no prizes!

Okay, thank you for the update. :) I have updated the bracket as of @Toxiccow winning over @Leviathinian.

Thank you and good luck on the rest of the matches,
PrimordialMew24

Remember there are only a few days left to complete your matches!! If you are having trouble contacting your opponent or scheduling time due to timezone differences, please let me know in this thread! No prizes will be given after August 1st!

Thank you and good luck!!
PrimordialMew24

About 24 hours by the Pedia Clock remain for the tournament to conclude!

really just now noticed i could still play for third spot, i contacted leviathinian.

Sorry, looks like I've got a busy week and missed the battle. Well, it's my lost unless there's still time. So 2nd place I guess?

Back