Contest Pokemon Baby Bowl

• Thread starter PrimordialMew24
  • Start date
I'll probably join, but I will need to breed a team though first! When will this start?
This Event will start hopefully 1 week from yesterday or when at least 16 participants sign up, whichever comes first.

I never have played lc ,i would like to give a try to it ! :)

I'll join! It seems pretty fun

I Want to join. Can't wait, sounds fun.

count me in!

Sign me up. I will smash all your eggs to powder.

Pokemon Baby Bowl

View attachment 13347
Credit for this Adorable Banner @rawrrie
A kick off to a Celebration of Summer Events and Fun!!
Calling all Pokemon Breeders put your Pokemon breeding skill to the test in this unique take on Smogon's Little Cup. The twist is ALL Pokemon are level 1 fresh from the Egg. No EV's (Super Training) or leveling are allowed.

Prizes
100 PC's for First Place
75 PC's for Second Place
50 PC's for Third Place

Rules

Smogon Rules & Guidelines

1) Requirements to join are as follows:
- You must have 5 quality posts.
- No history of cheating in Pokemon
- Have a basic understanding of Pokemon battling and what EV's and IV's are.

2) Different from Smogon's rules is ALL Pokemon are level 1 instead of level 5.

3) Also, different than Smogon, the item Evolite is banned.

4) All battles will take place over Wi-Fi.

5) Since there is no need of Mega Stones, either Pokemon X & Y or ORAS are viable.

6) Baby Pokemon may have Egg Moves, Move Tutor Moves, TM's & HM's and be IV bred.

7) All Pokemon must be hatched in X & Y or ORAS (must have the Blue Pentagon).

8) No baby Pokemon from Uber's list are allowed and the moves Sonicboom and Dragon Rage are banned.

9) No illegal move sets, Hidden Abilities, or Egg Moves. In other words don't Hack!

10) You may have another person breed you your Pokemon, make sure that they follow the rules of this site and the rules of the Pokemon Baby Bowl.

11) Baby Pokemon cannot have EV's or levels on them. If you suspect that your opponent's Pokemon has EV's contact @PrimordialMew24, don't call out your opponent in public. Anyone caught cheating for any reason will be DQ'd from the tournament and may have disciplinary action taken.

12) Pokemon may hold more than one of the same item. In fact your whole team could have the same item!

13) You may not have more than one of the same Pokemon species on your team.

Minimum of 16 participants are needed to start this Event and a maximum of 32 participants will be accepted. Event sign ups will end one week from today or unless the maximum number of 32 participants is reached, whichever comes first.

You will have one week to complete your match. If a member becomes inactive or refuses to battle the active/willing member will get the win.

All matches are single elimination. Bracket site I will use. Link for Bracket to be added later.​

Useful Info
Smogon's Little Cup Uber's List
Smogon's Little Cup Banned Moves
Above all else have Fun!!

I might join

Id love to join but idk if i have enough quality posts darn i was looking foward to this

Id love to join but idk if i have enough quality posts darn i was looking foward to this

You still have time to make the required posts!

I'm hoping to get 16 participants minimum by Tuesday 21st of June.

I'm curious about how you'll check if the pokes are EV trained or not

I'm curious about how you'll check if the pokes are EV trained or not
Damage calc. EV training should be allowed because some users will try to snake through it and not everyone will use damage calc. :/

Reactions: J9794
EV training level 1 Pokémon is almost completely pointless, it doesn't affect stats at all unless the base is high enough. I don't think anyone would like to sit through that many Super Training Regimens either, since they have to be at level 1 :p

Reactions: J9794, PrimordialMew24, Toxiccow and 2 others
I'm down for playing in this!

I'll have to breed a team, but that shouldn't be too hard.

I'm down for playing in this!

I'll have to breed a team, but that shouldn't be too hard.

Okay, I'll ad you to the list!

EDIT: Added all participants so far to the main post instead of several posts down.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mistral
Count me in! (Ign Eli FC on account info)

@PrimordialMew24, my entry isn't sure so far. I may not be able to breed a team in time since I'm already breeding some complicated sets for PokeFreak's Multi tourney! If someone comes before I finalize the entry and there are no open slot, give them priority. Sorry if I'm causing any inconvenience.:cry:

This is actually a really cool event idea in general. I currently only started Egg breeding, so I'm not interested this time around. But try for more of these events in the future and maybe I'll be ready! :D

Count me in! (Ign Eli FC on account info)

I'll add you @epicwafflez23

@PrimordialMew24, my entry isn't sure so far. I may not be able to breed a team in time since I'm already breeding some complicated sets for PokeFreak's Multi tourney! If someone comes before I finalize the entry and there are no open slot, give them priority. Sorry if I'm causing any inconvenience.:cry:

Okay, it's no inconvenience, but I'll put ??? by your name in the event you can't participate. I'll try to remember to check with you before I make the Bracket.

Thanks,
PrimordialMew24

EDIT: Please check the Smogon Rules & Guidelines for all Pokemon that can participate! (Located at the top of the original post) Just because it's a baby Pokemon or can evolve doesn't mean it can participate (ex: Lickitung and Gligar).

Thank you

Last edited:
Can I drop out? I can't find the time to finish my team...

Can I drop out? I can't find the time to finish my team...

I guess, if you must. :( Since the Bracket hasn't been made yet I'll put ??? by your name. These ??? will remind me to check with you before I put you in the Bracket in case you still want to join last second.

Back