Contest Pokemon Baby Bowl

• Thread starter PrimordialMew24
  • Start date
Whoa, I made an LC team on Showdown last week. If only I knew about this sooner, I could have bred them by now... .-. Plus, I need to tweak my team since Evolite isn't allowed. I would like to join, but mark me as ??? just in case if I don't have my team ready by then.

I won't join. Sorry for the inconvenience, but I hardly have time to prepare for PokeFreaks multi tourney! May join next time.

Can I drop out? I can't find the time to finish my team...

Whoa, I made an LC team on Showdown last week. If only I knew about this sooner, I could have bred them by now... .-. Plus, I need to tweak my team since Evolite isn't allowed. I would like to join, but mark me as ??? just in case if I don't have my team ready by then.

I won't join. Sorry for the inconvenience, but I hardly have time to prepare for PokeFreaks multi tourney! May join next time.

@Tho and @Bobcam7! I have removed you from the list of participants, at your request.

@ChewyPuck I have added you as ??? which is pending.

For the rest of the participants please consider asking for help with the Pokemon breeding process (it's in the rules too that you can), before dropping out of the tournament.

Thank you,
PrimordialMew24

A reminder for everyone: You have all of tomorrow to sign up and I'll get the Bracket up Wednesday. You may start your battles once I have the Bracket up.

Thank you,
PrimordialMew24

Reactions: Leviathinian
How do I sign up?

How do I sign up?

You sign up simply by posting here!

However, you need to meet these requirements:

Requirements to join are as follows:
- You must have 5 quality posts.
- No history of cheating in Pokemon
- Have a basic understanding of Pokemon battling and what EV's and IV's are.

Looks like you meet the required 5 posts! Do you understand IV's and EV's in Pokemon? If not let me know and I'll help out and link you to some pages here on 3ds pedia and maybe some sites that helped me understand them via PM.

EDIT: @AppleLuig1 I have signed you up.

I don't really know what ev's and iv's are and i don't know how to prove I haven't cheated

I don't really know what ev's and iv's are and i don't know how to prove I haven't cheated
Alternatively, you can request from shops once you have the Play Coins and just pre-build your team in a notepad :p

Alternatively, you can request from shops once you have the Play Coins and just pre-build your team in a notepad :p
But can I only have one Pokemon for the baby bowl or a full team of six?

But can I only have one Pokemon for the baby bowl or a full team of six?

Full team of 6.

I would highly recommend a team of 6 baby Pokemon.

Okay I have been breeding I have 3 Pokemon so far

Okay I have been breeding I have 3 Pokemon so far
That's great news! Remember you may teach you Pokemon babies and TM, HM or Move Tutor moves. You may also breed in egg moves as well. :)

LAST CALL for sign ups!! Sign ups will end once I get the Bracket up tomorrow!

Reactions: Leviathinian
I would be interested in joining but I don't have a proper team. Rotom isn't allowed right?

I would be interested in joining but I don't have a proper team. Rotom isn't allowed right?

Rotom can't evolve, so it's not allowed.

I'm so ready for this!

Announcement!! You may begin your Battles now. I have added some information on the main post about Timezones, posting the results of your matches and proof of activity in attempting to battle your opponent. Please, read the added information carefully.

Thank you and good luck!
PrimordialMew24

Mods sorry for the double post. This is an announcement and I wanted those who already read my previous post to get this new one!

How do I contact the person I'm against

Back