Contest Pokemon Baby Bowl

• Thread starter PrimordialMew24
  • Start date
How do I contact the person I'm against
You can go to their profile and click "Start Conversation", :singing:

Reactions: Mikaya
My opponent is being inactive! I checked the bracket and everybody else has finished. Except me and my opponent @Danny

My opponent is being inactive! I checked the bracket and everybody else has finished. Except me and my opponent @Danny
He isn't online right now. You should contact him to set up a date and time you both can come online to battle. Using the 3DS Pedia Clock on the sidebar of the forum's homepage can help you two set up a time.

Nobody has finished a match yet. Everyone is supposed to report here so I can update the bracket with the results. Also, you have one week to complete your matches. Don't worry you haven't missed anything @AppleLuig1 . :)

Reactions: Mikaya
Can I join? FC:0173-2716-1249

Can I join? FC:0173-2716-1249

I'm sorry the sign ups ended yesterday.

For those of you participating, please try to get some matches done this weekend!

Thank you and good luck!
PrimordialMew24

My bad @Toxiccow I didn't see the bracket was ready. I'm still in the midst of teambuilding but i'll be with you shortly. Get ready to dance.

Something to keep in mind for your battles! Set the rules to "No Restrictions" so the levels are kept at 1 and not set to 50!

Reactions: PrimordialMew24
I lost to Samuel 0-5

Reactions: Marc
For those of you participating, please try to get some matches done this weekend!

Thank you and good luck!
PrimordialMew24
I started a conversation with my opponent but he is being inactive

@Danny, right? He's online right now.

Reactions: Danny
I am sorry for not replying (it got out from my head :p)
I still have one more pokemon to breed and how about battle tommrow ,let's discuss timing in pm.

Reactions: CheeseFlavouredCake
@Leviathinian won against me! That was super fun though! Good luck in your next match Levi!

Reactions: Leviathinian
Your main post states that "The twist is ALL Pokemon are level 1 fresh from the Egg. No EV's (Super Training) or leveling are allowed." However under the 'rules and guidelines' we are supposed to follow these rules:http://www.smogon.com/dex/xy/formats/lc/ which states that all Pokemon are Level one. I'm slightly confused about this.

Back