Contest Pokemon Baby Bowl

• Thread starter PrimordialMew24
  • Start date
Your main post states that "The twist is ALL Pokemon are level 1 fresh from the Egg. No EV's (Super Training) or leveling are allowed." However under the 'rules and guidelines' we are supposed to follow these rules:http://www.smogon.com/dex/xy/formats/lc/ which states that all Pokemon are Level one. I'm slightly confused about this.

She's taking the rules and putting a twist on them by having them be level 1 instead of level 5.
She also changes a few things around to by doing things like banning Eviolite.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your main post states that "The twist is ALL Pokemon are level 1 fresh from the Egg. No EV's (Super Training) or leveling are allowed." However under the 'rules and guidelines' we are supposed to follow these rules:http://www.smogon.com/dex/xy/formats/lc/ which states that all Pokemon are Level one. I'm slightly confused about this.
Watch to the right :panda: (it's for eligible Pokemon checking)

What exactly is confusing? Level 1 instead of level 5? The Guidelines were there primarily for team building and for the list of eligible Pokemon and for what was and wasn't banned with the exception of eviolite for this particular tournament.

He's taking the rules and putting a twist on them by having them be level 1 instead of level 5.
He also changes a few things around to by doing things like banning Eviolite.
She* :p
What exactly is confusing? Level 1 instead of level 5? The Guidelines were there primarily for team building and for the list of eligible Pokemon and for what was and wasn't banned with the exception of eviolite for this particular tournament.
Sorry, I misunderstood. I' get right to teambuilding then.

Reactions: PrimordialMew24
Sorry @PokeFreak , I was out of town, but now I'm back and I'm here to win... Or lose either is fine

Sorry @PokeFreak , I was out of town, but now I'm back and I'm here to win... Or lose either is fine
That's fine. I was busy with my anniversary so I couldn't teambuild. I'll get right to it though.

TheUltimateC defeated me in battle. Good game!

Reactions: TheUltimateC
Updated Bracket.

Please continue making progress. :)

Thanks,
PrimordialMew24

Updated Bracket.

Please continue making progress. :)

Thanks,
PrimordialMew24
Can people that already have a Round 2 opponent battle? Just wondering in case we have to wait until everyone has caught up.

Can people that already have a Round 2 opponent battle? Just wondering in case we have to wait until everyone has caught up.

Yes, you may battle your round two opponent. Meanwhile I'll contact those lagging behind to see if they are still in the tournament.

The second round of the Bracket has been updated. Please, continue battling.

Thank you and good luck!
PrimordialMew24

Ummm... My opponent is puppehpedia but I think he changed name, now I'm not sure his/her/its name.... My guess is @Ultimate Chimera , but not sure.

Ummm... My opponent is puppehpedia but I think he changed name, now I'm not sure his/her/its name.... My guess is @Ultimate Chimera , but not sure.
That's his username.

In the first post, it has a list of participants. You can click them to go to the user's profile even if they change their username.

I have defeated @AppleLuig1 in battle! However, he used Miltank and Wobbuffet, which are unallowed Pokemon >.<

Yeah he beat me. Which was good since I accedentily cheated

I have defeated @AppleLuig1 in battle! However, he used Miltank and Wobbuffet, which are unallowed Pokemon >.<

Yeah he beat me. Which was good since I accedentily cheated

Okay. Thanks for reporting back! :) I have updated the Bracket.

Please, continue to complete battles everyone.

Thank you and good luck!
PrimordialMew24

Reactions: AppleLuig1 and Leviathinian
Managed to beat @ChewyPuck for the round 2 battle, it was a close one! Really fun! ^-^

Managed to beat @ChewyPuck for the round 2 battle, it was a close one! Really fun! ^-^

Yup, lost against @Samuel_1802 in a great match! Had a blast!

Thanks for reporting in I appreciate it! Updated the Bracket to reflect the most recent results.

Those of you that still have matches to complete please get them done!

Thank you and good luck!
PrimordialMew24

We've come so far to quit now. Is there anything to report?
Please, get your matches done so that we may finish.

Thank you and good luck!
PrimordialMew24

Reactions: Leviathinian
Back