Pokemon Conspiracy Theories

• Thread starter sufari1234
  • Start date
sufari1234

sufari1234

Pokémon Master
Towns Folk
Okay, so I've been browsing the web, and I've been noticing a whole lot of Pokemon conspiracy theories. Does anyone know any good ones, and if you do, care to share? :)

Okay, so I've been browsing the web, and I've been noticing a whole lot of Pokemon conspiracy theories. Does anyone know any good ones, and if you do, care to share? :)

What if I told you, Ditto is a failed try to clone Mew?

Also, making eggs with Ditto must be disgusting for pokémons... Right @Marc?

What if I told you, Ditto is a failed try to clone Mew?

Also, making eggs with Ditto must be disgusting for pokémons... Right @Marc?
Eww, I like to clone my pokemon with Eevee, I don't know what goes on in the day-care then.

Anyways, I like this one
iiEuf.png

Gengar is said to be Clefable's shadow, I don't call them conspiracies, I call them Pokemon Fun Facts .

Eww, I like to clone my pokemon with Eevee, I don't know what goes on in the day-care then.

Anyways, I like this one
iiEuf.png

Gengar is said to be Clefable's shadow, I don't call them conspiracies, I call them Pokemon Fun Facts .
I didn't know that but it seems really cool and genesect and kabutops looks really similiar to each other :)

I didn't know that but it seems really cool and genesect and kabutops looks really similiar to each other :)
I agree there is a lot of resemblance, I have a strong feeling that Genesect is related to Kabutops in some odd connection. The Pokedex definition also brings up a lot of curiosity.

Well they should add a certain item when giving to kabutops , itself will change to genesect when given that certain item. :)

what about Gengar bieng the shadow of Clefable :
they looks similar to each other and they have the same height !

what about Gengar bieng the shadow of Clefable :
they looks similar to each other and they have the same height !
Yeah, they do have a lot of similarities I must say, the tail, ears, mouth, Gengar really looks like the Dark side of the peachy Cleffable:
clefable_gengar.png

Reactions: FirstSerpent
Yeah, they do have a lot of similarities I must say, the tail, ears, mouth, Gengar really looks like the Dark side of the peachy Cleffable:
clefable_gengar.png
Yeah, and the fact that Clefable is now a Fairy type rather than Normal type further supports the contrast. I have to say, this is one coincidence GameFreak likely planned

Last edited:
Could gengar be the evil twin of Clefairy ?? Or did it have 2 path evolutions all I know is that the secret will still forever be unknown xD really want to know if they're related pokemon.

Could gengar be the evil twin of Clefairy ?? Or did it have 2 path evolutions all I know is that the secret will still forever be unknown xD really want to know if they're related pokemon.
they're said to be the same pokemon in a way. Gengar is the shadow pokemon so in a sense it's possible that Gengar is just Clefable's shadow

Last edited:
they're said to be the same pokemon in a way. Gengar is the shadow pokemon so in a sense it's possible that Gengar is just Clefairy's shadow
Oh so you could say that Gengar had escaped from clefairy's shadow so it became a gengar and then it was Evillllllll lol

Oh so you could say that Gengar had escaped from clefairy's shadow so it became a gengar and then it was Evillllllll lol
Gengar is not necessarily evil. Common misconception with ghost types. Also, I wouldn't necessarily say that Gengar escaped from Clefable's shadow given the fact that to get Gengar you have to get it from Haunter evolving which you have to get from Gastly evolving

Last edited:
Gengar is not necessarily evil. Common misconception with ghost types. Also, I wouldn't necessarily say that Gengar escaped from Clefairy's shadow given the fact that to get Gengar you have to get it from Haunter evolving which you have to get from Gastly evolving
Triple confusion?.

uhh Triple Confusion? what do you mean
Wait a moment I meant double confusion xD could it be gengar is clefairy's shadow or ghastly is clefairy's shadow and it evolved to gengar xD ? This is double confusion !!!

Wait a moment I meant double confusion xD could it be gengar is clefairy's shadow or ghastly is clefairy's shadow and it evolved to gengar xD ? This is double confusion !!!
Gastly isn't Clefairy's shadow. First off, the analogy would be Cleffa if anything. Second, they don't even have the same shape at all. Gengar and Clefable are the only ones that do (yeah, I screwed that up in the earlier posts that I've now edited). The analogy doesn't really extend to the others. If anything, it may just be a dead Clefable, given the whole concept of ghost types in Gen 1 (although even then there's issues with that theory...)

It could be that ghastly and clefable are fused or something so when it evolved , you could see that clefairy's shadows actually a look a like like gengar , and his shadow of course :)

It could be that ghastly and clefable are fused or something so when it evolved , you could see that clefairy's shadows actually a look a like like gengar , and his shadow of course :)
how are gastly and clefable even fused. Pokemon fusion didn't even exist until Gen V when they introduced Black and White Kyurem. Clefable is hardly pokefusion material :p

Wait this are just pokemon theories Okay !? I'm just saying like could it be true that clefable and ghastly are fused ? but its yeah its just still a mystery no one knows that Black Kyurem And White Kyurem Are the first fusion materials.... it could be either 2nd or 3rd nobody knows ! :D

Back