Pokemon Conspiracy Theories

• Thread starter sufari1234
  • Start date
Wait this are just pokemon theories Okay !? I'm just saying like could it be true that clefable and ghastly are fused ? but its yeah its just still a mystery no one knows that Black Kyurem And White Kyurem Are the first fusion materials.... it could be either 2nd or 3rd nobody knows ! :D
the problem with your theory is that there isn't a way to "unfuse" them like there is for Black and White Kyurem. Both families just have their respective evolution chains...that's all.

the problem with your theory is that there isn't a way to "unfuse" them like there is for Black and White Kyurem. Both families just have their respective evolution chains...that's all.
Its just a theory okay :D

Doesn't mean you cant prove it right HAH Reverse - Pyschology Yeah you just got pwned hahahah feel it how does it feel @naagza ?!!! you dont like it am i right ?

Doesn't mean you cant prove it right HAH Reverse - Pyschology Yeah you just got pwned hahahah feel it how does it feel @naagza ?!!! you dont like it am i right ?
that's not really reverse psychology..... that's called posting something random and then claiming victory for no legit reason. I was saying that even if it's a theory, nothing's stopping me from proving it wrong.

Anyways, here's another poketheory
vbEc7Ki.jpg

that's not really reverse psychology..... that's called posting something random and then claiming victory for no legit reason. I was saying that even if it's a theory, nothing's stopping me from proving it wrong.

Anyways, here's another poketheory
vbEc7Ki.jpg
I like your theory its actually somehow true in fact it looks almost true xD but Charmanders rules ! and yeah , so thats how Cubone was born I just noticed... Another Pokemon Theory !

I don't think this theory is that accurate to be honest. Hilarious and interesting, but definitely not something that could be remotely legitimate.

I don't think this theory is that accurate to be honest. Hilarious and interesting, but definitely not something that could be remotely legitimate.
Well the weird part is actually Charmander taking his mothers skull from the head and i bet the skull is to big for Charmander to wear so somehow this is hilarious just imagine it taking the skull Lol :D

Well the weird part is actually Charmander taking his mothers skull from the head and i bet the skull is to big for Charmander to wear so somehow this is hilarious just imagine it taking the skull Lol :D
Well, the skull is supposed to be too big for Cubone...that's the whole point of it growing into the skull when it becomes a Marowak...?

What I didnt notice that but how could the bone get molded into Cubones skin when it grows... well maybe some kind of ability of its skin well but thats still quite cool.

What I didnt notice that but how could the bone get molded into Cubones skin when it grows... well maybe some kind of ability of its skin well but thats still quite cool.
uh...I think it's more like Cubone grew into the skull when it evolved into Marowak...I'm pretty sure that's how it actually goes..no special ability needed :p

Oh so the charizard's skull is stuck onto Charmanders head forever which is cubone but I still wonder how its colour got change from orange to brown ? is it because it got dirty lol

While we talked about Ghastly, did you ever find it too similar to the head of Cloyster inside his shell ?
my theory is that ghastly is the escaped ghost of a dead cloyster ...

Reactions: ShinyLatios
I like the theory that Voltorb is just a Haunter possessing a pokeball to basically troll humans.

Reactions: ShinyLatios
I like the theory that Voltorb is just a Haunter possessing a pokeball to basically troll humans.
lol ... that's interesting !
I always thought that Voltorb was some kind of cocoon of a bug type o_O

2062_tc4spw.png

Another interesting theory that has been going around for some time. What do you guys think of it? :D

so does that mean banette is actually rotom possessin a doll ?

so does that mean banette is actually rotom possessin a doll ?
Not necessarily but you could make that extrapolation if you wanted to. I never thought of that tbh but perhaps it's a possibility haha

Yeah, they do have a lot of similarities I must say, the tail, ears, mouth, Gengar really looks like the Dark side of the peachy Cleffable:
clefable_gengar.png

Oh my god that is so freaky! I never realized until you put them together side by side like that! They really do look similar. But if you look at just the clefable half it looks pure evil.

the comatose ash theory :eek:

i've read about this apocalyptic theory that predicts how the pokemon world came to be, something like a nuclear power plant exploded and caused new formations of animals and a whole war which is why there's barely any adults in the pokemon world and just kids

Back