Pokemon Conspiracy Theories

• Thread starter sufari1234
  • Start date
the comatose ash theory :eek:

i've read about this apocalyptic theory that predicts how the pokemon world came to be, something like a nuclear power plant exploded and caused new formations of animals and a whole war which is why there's barely any adults in the pokemon world and just kids
yeah, I remember that going around the Internet a lot at one point. It's an interesting theory for sure

Oh my god that is so freaky! I never realized until you put them together side by side like that! They really do look similar. But if you look at just the clefable half it looks pure evil.
funny thing is that Cloyster and Gastly have similar faces and Voltorb and Haunter have similar eyes. So perhaps they're related somehow

Pokemon Conspiracy Theories Part I

1) [DITTO/MEW] Is Ditto a... failed Mew?

th_DittoMew.png

Mew and Ditto both weigh 8.8 lbs.
They have the same sprite color scheme, with the same shinies.
They both can learn every move, though in Ditto's case for a certain period.
They both learn Transform.
Many Ditto can be found in Cinnabar Mansion where many experiments took place between Mew and Mewtwo.

this if you think about it has lots of proof / evidence

[KANTO] Gengar is Clefable's shadow

Clefables_shadow_by_Metalface_art.jpg

The two Pokemon have similar physical features.
They both have the same hands, ears, feet, and body shape.
Gengar's species name is the Shadow Pokemon.
Gengar's name is originated from the word doppel ganger, the ghostly double of a person.

i got a bit freaked at this one :p lol but this one does seem very believable

share your ideas on this thread - pictures too - and they can be funny :p

Jorge Garcia from Lost series really looks alike snorlax maybe that guy is related to the huge green pokemon who does nothing but sleep and eat.

jorge-garcia-snorlax.jpg

Reactions: Eevee
Jorge Garcia from Lost series really looks alike snorlax maybe that guy is related to the huge green pokemon who does nothing but sleep and eat.

View attachment 297
:rotfl: hahahahaha! i love your conspiracy theory hahaha :hilarious:

Reactions: Limperakis
Well If you liked it then I am sure you will like this one extra pokemon conspiracy theory too :D

Samuel L. Jackson who is always being angry and with that afro hair and eyes really lookalike with that buffalo pokemon which is always angry
jackson-buffalon.jpg

Well If you liked it then I am sure you will like this one extra pokemon conspiracy theory too :D

Samuel L. Jackson who is always being angry and with that afro hair and eyes really lookalike with that buffalo pokemon which is always angry
View attachment 298
perfect hahahahaha :hilarious:

Well well what have we got here Vin Diesel well known actor from Fast and Furious movies and digglet's lookalike:

diesel-diglett.jpg

Ok last one I swear :D ,Seth Rogen the comedy acor he got THAT face which reminds me of a very particular pokemon and that pokemon is slowpoke :D

rogen-slowpoke.jpg

I have a good conspiracy theroy cubone is actually a baby kangaskhan

Well I have reason to believe Ditto is not a Pokemon at all. It cannot breed like a regular animal and it serves no purpose other than breeding with every other species but itself. Should Ditto be considered a Manaphy since it's the only way to get Phione? There's some ideas to start on. Why was Phione introduced?

lol when i saw this one i was like "this is so true it could actually be true" its quite freaky in a way :p if you get what i mean :p549974_249901328438349_149319538496529_518630_2135429769_n.jpg30ah0df.png

and this one is quite confusing ? wasn't this meant to happen ? i actually thought it was meant to evolve into the bull

lol when i saw this one i was like "this is so true it could actually be true" its quite freaky in a way :p if you get what i mean :pView attachment 311View attachment 312

and this one is quite confusing ? wasn't this meant to happen ? i actually thought it was meant to evolve into the bull
Same thing with Alomomola and Luvdisc.

Pokemon are corrupted and the only way to fix this is for the boss Limperakis the great to take action.

217.jpg
I think Sesame Street works with Game freak. That's my theory.

Reactions: Kyubey and Eevee
Pokemon conspiracy theories are fun to read how do people come up with this stuff!

Pokemon conspiracy theories are fun to read how do people come up with this stuff!

Well, you need to kill boredom XD

Reactions: xmenpkmntrainer
I think that the Ditto is a failed Mew is a pretty well-supported theory. It makes sense although Game Freak hasn't confirmed it just to add to the speculation (maybe a new game could be based on this, especially since Mew hasn't appeared in any Pokemon games for a while). The whole Gengar being Clefable's shadow is also believable but I feel it isn't as well-supported or shocking as the Mew/Ditto one.

I know this seems like more of a joke than a conspiracy some Pokemon are based off people/locations based off of history. Like Scrafty looks like a chicken wearing a hood... Let's see how many references I can squeeze out of him.
Locations: A desert route in Unova (the closest thing you can get to Africa in Unova. Then again that seems pretty subjective.). A route leading out of Lumiose City (perhaps the suburbs for Pokemon... Perhaps I'm getting off topic I don't know where people live in France).
Typing: Dark/Fighting
Looks: Wears a hood. Looks like a chicken-> you are what you eat -> vacation to KFC for evidence. Baggy pants and no belt.
Abilities: Intimidate, Moxie, Shed clothes Skin

And now Whimsicott
History: In the South, Cotton and rural farming was their source of resources.
Type: Grass/Fairy.
Looks: Cotton

Jynx
Based off of: Ganguro Girls (popular when Pokemon was first made)
Location: Ice Caverns. Perhaps Kanto and Kalos are notable since they are based off of real life locations

Hitmonchan= Jackie Chan
Hitmonlee= Bruce Lee

Fictional conspiracies are fun to read ^.^

Back