POKEMON RP PLEASE! !

• Thread starter Ritardando
  • Start date
(I don't either I only said that for the sake of plot. :D)

ayy lmao

"Impossible? Not in my vocabuary, now Togekiss, DO A BARREL ROLL!" And as fate would have it Togekiss avoided every single Hydro Pump. "Alright, one more round of Magical Leaf! Oh, Lmao? Interfere with the battle once more and well, you're going to have a bad time..."

ayy lmao
(Puny trainer you do not understand my power!)

Togekiss didn't care about the fact that it had just defied the laws of the universe, Togekiss had done much cooler.

Pikdum realized that this togekiss was in fact a H@k3r so he decided to leave the heated battle. maybe someday they will cross paths again....................

We now enter a second story branch of the RP titled "Pikdum's Adventures"

..................Pikdum, after walking along in a forest all day decided that he needed food to keep him going. He noticed an apple on a tree, but the problem was he couldn't reach it.

Ayy Lmao (I'll eat later)

after walking for quite some time now he saw a city in the distance, and if you've played pokemon, you know there's a center in cities. The over-joy-ed (Get it, because he's going to a pokemon center) Pikdum bursted to the pokemon center hoping to grab a quick bite.
After barely making it to the center, Pikdum entered exhausted and tired.
Ayy Lmao
it was at that moment a trainer heard him. He walked up to Pikdum and was very pleased.
"woah, a Mudkip that can only say a dead meme!!!!11!!!!11!1!!!!!1 I'll take custody of it because I'm just a 13 year old kid that thinks finders keepers works with every situation!"
"Hey little fella, what's your name?"
Ayy Lmao
"oh yeah, dead meme"
"well, I guess I'd beter whip out my pokedex to check its stats and WHA-HOLY MAJIKARP!"

Bursts into the Pokemon center punches the kid, takes Pikdum, and teleports back to the battle. "Pikdum and Muddy use Avalanche and Hydro pump to kill that god forsaken TOGEKISS!"

"I am full of this," Eric muttered voice filling with rage. "Togekiss return..." Eric said calling his Pokemon back. Eric's left eye closed.

*You feel like you are going to have a bad time

(FOR GODS SAKE THIS IS NOT TURNING INTO UNDERTALE!!!)

Yea cmon I love Undertale but this is Pokemon- few references here and there is fine by me, tho)

(Fine.)

"Togekiss, back out again," Eric muttered as a ref took the other Mudkip off the battlefield.

"Muddy use Minimize!"

"Another egg move? Aura Sphere!"

"Muddy use Minimize x999999999999999 ^-^ "

(You are clearly unaware of the move Aura Sphere ^_^)

(Your clearly unaware of the animes accuracy logic ^-^)

(Aura Sphere is a never-missing move. .-.)

(Yes I know, but your Togekiss dodged my Mudkip's Avalanche which is also a never missing move. .-.)

(No I mean the move's description is Aura Sphere inflicts damage and is unaffected by modifications to the accuracy stat and evasion stat. Minimize is a move that boosts evasion. .~.)

PIKDUM USES INFINITE AMOUNTS OF HYDRO PUMPS TO THE POINT TO WHERE IT IS SO IMPOSSIBLE TO DODGE THAT EVEN @Bobcam7! 'S ANIME LOGIC CAN'T SAVE HIS PRECIOUS TOGEKISS

Ayyyyyyyy LMAO O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O OO O O O O O O O O O O O OO O O O O O O O O O O O O O!!!

TOGEKISS IS BOMBARDED WITH MULTIPLE AMOUNTS OF HIGH PRESSURED WATER THAT IT PIERCES THROUGH ITS SKIN AND INSTANTLY FAINTS!

*Pikdum panting* ayy HUUUAAAA lmao *pant*

Back