POKEMON RP PLEASE! !

• Thread starter Ritardando
  • Start date
also the kid from the pokemon center is in a coma, too bad he can't sue because not only is he like 13, but he also didn't see who attacked.

The end of Pikdum's Adventure

Well then. Hey you guys remember when a Growlithe was part of the story? Neither do I.

(What Growlithe?)

(Exactly, rn I can't tell if you're serious. There was a Growlithe at the beginning when @Jeff The Killer started this)

(Oh I totally didn't forget or anything...)

Fortunetly the ref had Lmao in a cage where he could not intefere with the bloody battle.

Pikdum (who was luckily not that poor mudkip Lmao) was just kinda standing there.
ayy lmao

"Mudkip use Avalanche!"

"Counter it with Fire Blast!" (If it is Anime logic you want prepare yourself...)

Well then. Hey you guys remember when a Growlithe was part of the story? Neither do I.
I don't know what page this was on, but Sky let them go back to their Pokemon guild.
Now EEVEE on the other hand, (@Wayne) is still in Sky's backpack...)

Pikdum was brought outside, released, and then the doors were locked.

Fire blast countered avalanche but did VERY little damage to Muddy.

Sky, in the audience felt like she was about to fall asleep- Hardly anything was getting done, and it wasn't quite as interesting without the outdated-meme loving mudkip.

"Muddy use Toxic and then Yawn!" (Prepare for what?)

pikdum teleported back inside and blew up every other opponent's pokemon except for @Anime-Tem bc he's okay I guess.
"Ayy Lmao"

*Pokes my head out of the backpack and looks around noticing we are in a new area*

ayy lmao
(where did that pokemon come from. lol)

ayy lmao
(where did that pokemon come from. lol)
(Read this RP in its full.)

(Read this RP in its full.)
(That's a pretty big demand.)

Togekiss is now poisoned, but since they're already poisoned yawn had no effect.
(Cmon that would be too op, and it's a mix between games and anime logic)

PIKDUM USES INFINITE AMOUNTS OF HYDRO PUMPS TO THE POINT TO WHERE IT IS SO IMPOSSIBLE TO DODGE THAT EVEN @Bobcam7! 'S ANIME LOGIC CAN'T SAVE HIS PRECIOUS TOGEKISS

Ayyyyyyyy LMAO O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O OO O O O O O O O O O O O OO O O O O O O O O O O O O O!!!

TOGEKISS IS BOMBARDED WITH MULTIPLE AMOUNTS OF HIGH PRESSURED WATER THAT IT PIERCES THROUGH ITS SKIN AND INSTANTLY FAINTS!

*Pikdum panting* ayy HUUUAAAA lmao *pant*

pikdum teleported back inside and blew up every other opponent's pokemon except for @Anime-Tem bc he's okay I guess.
"Ayy Lmao"
literally every other pokemon is deded

literally every other pokemon is deded
I've honestly stopped listening. Please, if all you are RPing for is the sake of annoying people, just stop.

"Muddy use Avalanche!"

Back