POKEMON RP PLEASE! !

• Thread starter Ritardando
  • Start date
Eric knew the perfect Pokémon to send out. "Let's go let the room get chiller, Mamoswine let's go!"

"Eric why would you use a Pokemon with a ground typing against a pure water type?" (Why dude? Why?)

"Because... I have a few tricks up my sleeve..." (What did I do?)

(Mamoswine has nothing on Mudkip.) "May the better trainer win."

"And let the final round of the preliminaries... BEGIN!"

Eric was all planned.

"Mamoswine! Hail, let's go!" (Here would be where I explain the ability Snow Cloak, but I'll just let you Google it.)

( Mudkip has moves that can't miss like the water type HM moves.) "Muddy use Surf!" (100% accuracy 95 power +super effective bonus damage. I knew that Snow Cloak was obviously the ability you chose so I was ready for it :p)

"Well. Impressive but you hit a giant mammoth with a wave and expected it to faint. Mamoswine was built to be bulky. Now- Mamoswine! SHEER COLD!" (I stand against Smogon's OU rules!)

I'm a mudkip that only says Ayy lmao. I have no use to the story YET!
I have no trainer and I just kinda roam around with you guys.
(Translation will sometimes be added)

*Walks up to Mamoswine* Ayy Lmao

Mudkip and Azura watch the move fly by about 10 feet away from them. "...What was that meant to do? Anyway Muddy use Surf again!"( Mamoswine is bulky, but not bulky enough to take a third water move next turn)

ayy lmao

Knocks mamoseine out

"Good job Muddy and other random Mudkip!"

"Mamoswine, return!" Eric muttered.

"Ayyy lmao!"

"Get him out of my sight," Eric said pointing at the odd mudkip. "Either way, golly gee you're doing real great, so I'll try ths instead! I'll become the angel of death and knock all your Pokémon... Out... OH FOR ARCEUS' SAKE TOGEKISS USE THUNDER WAVE ON THE BLOODY MUDKIP WEARING THE ANIMIE NECKERCHIEF!" Eric yelled throwing his hands up, he couldn't even make a non-violent rhyme.

"Muddy use Protect!"

"Thunder Wave once more!"

It hits that time, paralyzing Muddy.

(Undertale song reference! Nice one Bobiplier)

(No one caught both of the Undertale song references. ;-;)

(No one caught both of the Undertale song references. ;-;)
1) that smiley fail lol
2) where was the other I wasn't paying attention

1. I know... ;-;
2. What one did you find?

Muddy used it's Cheri berry! Muddy is cured of paralysis! "Muddy use Avalanche! (100% Accuracy 60 power +super effective.)

Back