POKEMON RP PLEASE! !

• Thread starter Ritardando
  • Start date
(I'll use a Battle calculator for the damage calcs)

"Kabuto, counter it with aqua jet!"

"For strangers like you i'm Azura. Befriend me and i'll give you my real name." (You have started the quest "Befriending Azura" Do you accept? YES? NO?) Azura stood up and climbed a nearby tree.

Yaaaaaar?(Can I still join?)

*accept quest* "I WILL TAME YOU HUMAN!" *choice number one: let oshul tame you choice number two: catch oshul choice number three: do nothing

Choice four Azura picks Oshul up and tosses him into a river

*oshul lands in the river and lands on a group of magikarp* "THANK YOU HUMAN" *he starts attacking them*

Sadly for Oshul all of the magikarp were level 100 and knew hydro pump

"DEAR GOD THESE MAGIKARP ARE TO STRONG! RETREAT!!!" *oshul runs away from the magikarp but they all shoot him and he's is blasted way team rocket style* "IM BLASTING OFF AHHHHHHHhhhhhh"

Azura sighs and watches as all of the magikarp evolve. He challenges one and catches it.

*uses yawn on the magikarps*
*The magikarps slowly fall asleep*

*oshul falls in the forest and faints* *some other oshawott's revive him* "huh? WHAT HAPPEND?" *the other oshawott's carry him to a samourott* "ehhhhh what's going on 0.0" "You new comer tell me why you have landed here?" the samourott said in a deep tone "uhh well I was trying to tame a human but he threw me into some water what had magikarp in it, and then the magikarp where lv 100 and they attacked me and I was blasted away" "you where defeated by some magikarp?" *the entire pack of oshawott's and dewott's started laughing at oshul* "THEY WHERE LV 100!" oshul snapped back at them *a oshawott's went up to the samourott and whispered into his ear* "WHAT!?, OK EVERYONE RUN HIDE WHAT EVER THE SNAKES ARE COMING!" *all the oshawott's scattered in different directions* "what's going on 0.0" *a snivy jumped out of the bush's and grabbed some oshawott's including oshul* "UN HAND ME" *all the rucass was heard from where everyone was*

We need Fire Types!
*Seaches for other Pokemon*
*Cant find any*

(Of course you can join slowpoke :D but wait are you a slowpoke or an oshawott or something im confused)

Kabuto sped away from the attack using aqua jet. The shadow ball hit the ground leaving a cloud of dust. (Aqua jet hits espeon for 20%)

(Im doing them both lvl 100 with no evs and 6 ivs)

Im a slowpoke
What even is going on
Uses Hyper Beam on Kabuto

Im a slowpoke
What even is going on
Uses Hyper Beam on Kabuto
(Read back a few pages, we are battling)

*A snivy hits oshul knocking him out* *oshul wakes up in a line of oshawott's and one serperior at the end* "huh what's going on?" *oshul witnesses a oshawott being eaten by the serperior* "holy karp" whispered oshul*oshul struggles to brake a rope tied to his paws* *another oshawott wakes up and starts freaking out thrashing into oshul* *his scallop falls off* "WERE GONNA DIE AHHHHHHHHH!!!" screamed the oshawott that woke up "shhh thell hear you" oshul whispered. *a snivy comes up to the oshawott what screamed* *oshul pretended to still be knocked out* *the snivy grabbed the screaming oshawott and threw him in the front of the line* * the snivy sat back at the front* *oshul keeled down and picked up his scallop with his mouth and cut the rope with it* *he ran off seeing the attention of the serperior* "GET THEM" *the serperior screamed* *this song plays while oshul runs*

The alt plot line makes this confusing
Does 60 Damage to Kabutops
Gets hit by Kabutops Hydropump
Gets 70 Damage
Faints

1. Azura sighs as he watched the random slowpoke get rekt by the kabuto in 1 hit. "Useless i swear."

*Oshul runs out of the forest and jumps on the tree that Azura is on while a hoard of snivy's chase him* "HELP ME >.<"

Uhh what's going on

Back