POKEMON RP PLEASE! !

• Thread starter Ritardando
  • Start date
Sky got her Pokémon and left, too.

(Well that was anti climactic) As they left it began to storm. "Rain, Heavy like the weight in the boys heart. Clouds, emptying themselves slowly like his will draining out. Thunder, like the distant roar of the dragon in the mist. Lightning, like the distant spark of life deep within. Wind, like the force that drives him forward." Azura said as he walked out of the town and up a hill.

(Yea bobs offline so I guess Eric can meet us later. And wow Azura's creepy.)

(I'm so happy, I get to actually be someone!)

Nomadic poet, Adrian Walker, was wandering around as usual. He had nothing to do, so he decided to stop in Crimson Town, as it was getting late. He decided to heal his Pokemon first, so he too, found himself in the Pokemon Center. As he healed his 'Mon, he noticed the place was quite empty.
"Not many people here today." He said gruffly."
"Oh no, you just got here late. Everyone just left. No one was taking to each other, and it was awkwaaaard!" Nurse Joy sang merrily.

(He's actually pretty poetic if you think about it long enough. Anyway) Azura sat on the hill in the rain through the night.

Last edited:
*oshul noticed it started raining* "oh cool" *he gazed at a puddle giving off a very butiful view of lights and a strange yelow figure* "Huh?" *oshul turned around and saw this in front of him*
250px-Mimikyu.png

"I never realized there were so many weirdos in Crimson Town till now," Eric muttered under his breath. "How long until I can have my Pokemon back?" He asked Nurse Joy.

"I'm afraid your Pokemon must remain here for a couple months to recover, however, if you want, when it's recovery is finish we can transport it to any other Pokecenter via the PC."

"Alright, sounds fair enough," Eric told Nurse Joy before looking at the PC deciding who to use. He finally decided and walked out of the Pokecenter. It was raining, but that wasn't exactly a bad thing. In a battle, his Pokemon could take full advantage of the rain. This rain seemed like it could be used to his advantage.

Seizing the oppertunity, Eric noticed the weirdo who was wearing the cloak.

"Hey! The one with a cloak!" As Azura turned around he said, "When two trainers make eye contact, they battle!" An he grabbed a Pokeball from his belt.

*oshul heard the commotion but he was focused on the yellow figure* "h-hey don't scare me like that" *the yellow figure stared at him not moving* "ya know its not nice to stare" *the figure kept standing there* "hey are you even alive?" *oshul went up closer to the figure and saw it was wearing a Pikachu costume* "huh?" *he goes to take it off and it slash's him shooting him towards the trainers*

unluckely for Eric Azura had closed his eyes when he turned around. "Nice try. I'm busy so go play with the other little kids." Azura said as he turned back around and kept walking.

"ughh my hea-" *he notices the trainers* "oh arciouse"

When Sky was looking for the gym, she accidently bumped into Eric.
"Oh, hi again, umm... Sorry, what's your name?"

"Name's Eric," Eric told the girl shaking her hand. "May I ask what's up with him?" He asked nodding at Azura.

"Nice to meet you, Eric... I'm Sky. And as for him, I saw him earlier, but I have no idea who he is."

*oshul walked back to the forest when he caught attention of eric and sky* *he stayed behind the wall listening to what they were saying*

Azura turned to them. "I'm busy so go bother somebody else." He then turned and walked away.

*oshul saw Aura walking towards him and in panic he pretended to be a trainer...* *it was a terrible impression because he can only say oshawott...*

Azura ignored the Oshawott and kept walking until he reached the forest. "This looks like a nice place." He walked to a large tree and climbed it.

"pew, I think he bought it" o.o"

As Adrian left the Pokemon Center, he saw the cloaked figure from before, talking to a young girl. He thought nothing of it and went to find a place to sleep

"Hm. He doesn't seem to like people very much," Sky said. "Well, I was here to challenge the gym but the leader isn't there right now."

Back