Contest Pokemon UU Tourney

• Thread starter 3391
  • Start date
can i join now? fc 225-5895-6572 ign nera

ill sign up for this.

When does this begin? I'm not sure I'll be able to join as I have exams right now >.<

Whenever one more person appears probably, as it took a bit finding eight ppl, and finding sixteen might be impossible at this time. I know there are a lot of other capable players, but they probably have other and more specific priorities rn like your exams.

Reactions: 3391
If the 8th participant isn't Sam... I would wait for 16 people :p

You might already have a lot on your plate, if you haven't fought defeated everyone here, you should be watching what's in front of you.

Last edited:
You might already have a lot on your plate, if you haven't fought everyone here, you should be watching what's in front of you.
I know, i was just kidding. :p

On a serious note: Sam still hasn't entered? :O He's passing for tests ir something?

Idk but probably so, he posted in his shop days ago about backed up orders and possibly mentioned exams, idr.

Okay... I got a little problem: i won't be available to battle after this saturday for about a week... I dunno if you guys can be reasonable and wait for said week for me to do my battle (you still do yours, of course) or if i have to withdraw from the tournament, which i don't want to ;_;

Okay... I got a little problem: i won't be available to battle after this saturday for about a week... I dunno if you guys can be reasonable and wait for said week for me to do my battle (you still do yours, of course) or if i have to withdraw from the tournament, which i don't want to ;_;
I think we might just start, someone will just have a bye match.

We'll do that if nobody joins today.

I think we might just start, someone will just have a bye match.

We'll do that if nobody joins today.
My english ain't the best so, what's "bye match"? :p

My english ain't the best so, what's "bye match"? :p
It means they won't have a match for the round.

can I join? Also can I have an updated UU list. I haven't played UU in a while.

Ooooohhh, bring it on, 4xb.

You can use Showdown Teambuilder to check it ^_^

"Kawaii in the streets. Senpai in the sheets." 4xb, I don't know if I've seen you outside of the SB before today...

"Kawaii in the streets. Senpai in the sheets." 4xb, I don't know if I've seen you outside of the SB before today...
lmao xD

I used to post tons but now I'm too busy to think of anything meaningful to post. :(

Back