Contest Pokemon UU Tourney

• Thread starter 3391
  • Start date
I'm not gonna swap people mid tourney >.>

(sorry for double posting)
We aint mid tourney. This is the starting round >.>

N, we're in luck! Pokemon battling takes almost zero of my mobile net and it aint laggy at all! We just need to get a time to battle, now. I'll try to be online in this next hours (equivalent to my 7:30 pm to 10 pm). If we cant battle today, i aint sure about tomorrow cuz my parents planned a little trip :/

Last edited by a moderator:
Thts a good timing for me

I made it here :D, I'm preparing some stuff because I'm going camping for a few days tomorrow, so I'll be checking the computer every 10 minutes

@N KEEPS GOING OFFLINE EVERY TIME I CHALLENGE HIM! WHY U DO DIS?? ;_;

I made it here :D, I'm preparing some stuff because I'm going camping for a few days tomorrow, so I'll be checking the computer every 10 minutes
Shoot just saw your post now I'm ready

@N KEEPS GOING OFFLINE EVERY TIME I CHALLENGE HIM! WHY U DO DIS?? ;_;
If he's denying it without good reason you'll move on, unless you'll be inactive for awhile, I probably will only round 2 to go until the week ends.

Shoot just saw your post now I'm ready

what about now? :p

edit: ops, food arrived, well pace, give Vincent the win, really I don't mind and he was probably gonna win anyways, this got to difficult to coordinate >_>

Last edited:

edit: ops, food arrived, well pace, give Vincent the win, really I don't mind and he was probably gonna win anyways, this got to difficult to coordinate >_>
Oh we can go after ur done i still have time to wait

Oh we can go after ur done i still have time to wait
I'll wait until today is over, if you don't get it done then Vincent will move on

I'll wait until today is over, if you don't get it done then Vincent will move on

kk

>.>
Thread why you no give alerts

Reactions: 3391
Leggo Pacey boi

I need to sleep soon, it's around 4 a.m. here >.<
I didn't mean right now kek

We really need to finish this :eek:

@BetterBushyBurmyBureau be sure to arrange your battle with @vincent888 soon.

And @N we'll battle when we're both online again xP
I never can get a hold of Vincent to battle. He always is on at around 3 am my time so I'm asleep at that point.

k how bout we try on the weekend? That way I can stay up late to battle

Back