Reactions: Mr. Kream and 3905
Reactions: 3391
Too late to join...?

Let's go normie :p

Ex5FPBR.png

Uh-oh guys...

200.gif

Reactions: BetterBushyBurmyBureau
Awww... I just noticed this thread. I blame my finals for not letting join! :rage:
Good luck to all participants! :D

Awww... I just noticed this thread. I blame my finals for not letting join! :rage:
If it's any consolation, check the comments, you were missed!

Reactions: Samuel_1802
;_; No Sammy, no fun ;_;

Theoretically, if 8 new ppl expressed an interest in joining before the Round 1 matches end, it probably wouldn't mean much to add a secondary bracket, but Pacey's call though.

I wanted Sam to defeat me... Welp... Seems like i have to completely destroy you all ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I wanted Sam to defeat me... Welp... Seems like i have to completely destroy you all ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
...If you can...

Theme song for your struggles...?

Last edited:
...If you can...​
Okay... Maybe i won't win this one but when the RU tournament comes... You're so dead... In a pokemon way, of course...

Okay... Maybe i won't win this one but when the RU tournament comes... You're so dead... In a pokemon way, of course...
We'll see about that... :cool:

Hi! What pokemon game do u guys use? i mean i dont wanna join... i was just curious

Hi! What pokemon game do u guys use? i mean i dont wanna join... i was just curious
oras and x and y

oh i tought that you guys used pokemon showdown!

We do, but not for this tourney.

:D oh okay nice to know! right now i can not play bcuz i dont have ethernet and pokemon or/as/y/x

Back