Contest Pokemon UU Tourney

• Thread starter 3391
  • Start date
Burmy got meh guys.

wow nice!

now a live chat?

lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Later can someone host an ssb4 3ds tourney?
Don't post here unless it's about my tournament, otherwise I'll ask a staff member to delete it >.<

Do you guys have the battle code?

I do, but it's not impressive, I made some mistakes early on that turned the tide of the of the match. Just keep going, if you're curious, I'm open to random challenges.

I'll try
But @NormalNinja said he's busy for the week, and the one time we tried battling it said I couldn't battle his team for some reason. _.

I'll try
But @NormalNinja said he's busy for the week, and the one time we tried battling it said I couldn't battle his team for some reason. _.
You've been the more active member so you'll move on if you can't battle.

Usually it says your team can't fight if the Pokemon are hacked or unusable because of x/y rules.

We both were on ORAS I believe. And none of my pokemon were hacked :/

We both were on ORAS I believe. And none of my pokemon were hacked :/
I wasn't accusing, just stating facts >.<

I guess there could have been server issues too but oh well xP

I wasn't accusing, just stating facts >.<

I guess there could have been server issues too but oh well xP
>.>

Okay... I can try to use my phone's mobile net on the Nintendo so we can have the battle but:
  • It will, almost certainly, be laggy
  • I dunno how much does a Pokemon battle use in terms of net cuz my mobile net is limited. If it takes too much, the battle could be interrupted
If we can't do the battle, don't pass N to the next phase right away: swap me with Sam :sneaky:

I'm sorry, I'll quit the tourney because I have already made you wait enough D:, and I'll still be pretty busy these days. @vincent888 goes to the next round ^^.

I'm sorry, I'll quit the tourney because I have already made you wait enough D:, and I'll still be pretty busy these days. @vincent888 goes to the next round ^^.
Are you sure? You have tomorrow still.

Okay... I can try to use my phone's mobile net on the Nintendo so we can have the battle but:
  • It will, almost certainly, be laggy
  • I dunno how much does a Pokemon battle use in terms of net cuz my mobile net is limited. If it takes too much, the battle could be interrupted
If we can't do the battle, don't pass N to the next phase right away: swap me with Sam :sneaky:
I'm not gonna swap people mid tourney >.>

(sorry for double posting)

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you sure? You have tomorrow still.

mm, alright, I may just be able to fight tomorrow from 5PM pedia time, but if I am not able to show up, give vincent the win.

mm, alright, I may just be able to fight tomorrow from 5PM pedia time, but if I am not able to show up, give vincent the win.
Will do :)

Thts a good timing for me

Back