Pokemon X or Pokemon Y

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
So, which game are you planning to get? Will it be Pokemon X or Pokemon Y?
The legendary from Pokemon Y looks better than the one from X, IMO. I prefer the letter X to Y, btw.

Which one are you planning to get? Why?

Pokemon Y as well, I don't like the Reindeer :p

Reactions: Marc
I'm getting Pokemon Y because I don't know Y.

I'm getting the evolution with Xerneas. Yvetal seems so stereotypical Powerful. It's annoying

I'm getting the evolution with Xerneas. Yvetal seems so stereotypical Powerful. It's annoying
I'll remember that when we are both down to our last Pokemon. Xerneas vs Yvetal. We see who comes out on top. LOLOLOL

Reactions: Matthew
I'll remember that when we are both down to our last Pokemon. Xerneas vs Yvetal. We see who comes out on top. LOLOLOL
You're on!

Most Likely I plan on getting X, but I might get both, still not decided yet.

Pokemon X :singing:

I am going with Pokémon X. I just really like the legendary in that version, and also the fact that I couldn't pre-order Pokémon Y because my local video game store didn't accept anymore pre-orders for that version.

I'm getting Pokemon X mainly because I've been relatively ignorant of Pokemon Y. And that's because I prefer the letter X to Y, being very honest :p

I'm going with Pokemon Y as well because I just like Red color over Blue, my 3DS is red too. and Yveltal just looks bada$$.

Reactions: Reece
I like Xernea's design better than Yveltal, and mega mewtwo's form is better in X. I wonder what other differences there will be besides the version exclusive pokemon though, like maybe different towns in each version, sort of like black city/white forest?

Reactions: Marc
Yea the Pokemon X legendary looks like a bad spin off to Stantler - Sawsbuck (but with longer antlers). Pokemon Y legendary looks cool and I agree with you, I prefer X than Y (letter).

Pokemon X of course!

why? Because i like it.... :oldman:

I'm pretty torn because Xerneas is not for me but X has the fight form Mewtwo, but Yveltal has the cooler design but has the speed form Mewtwo which I think has a weaker design overall. I think I'm going to see the version exclusives first then decide.

I'll be getting Y. Yveltal is just 2Cool4Me.

Y

Back