• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
y r u buying y?

I like Xerneas so I prefer Pokemon X. I love blue color too :p

I like Xerneas so I prefer Pokemon X. I love blue color too :p

You'd pick a reindeer over a dragon? :eek:

Reactions: Reece and Totakeke
Well apparently X has a exclusive Charizard evo so we might just go with that instead :D.

Reactions: Totakeke

Yeah, I prefer a reindeer over a dragon. :p

Well apparently X has a exclusive Charizard evo so we might just go with that instead :D.

This is another reason to choose Pokemon X, I will have a dragon and a reindeer :D

Reactions: jandkas
Yeah, I prefer a reindeer over a dragon. :p

This is another reason to choose Pokemon X, I will have a dragon and a reindeer :D

I guess the reindeer would be more faster on land, like a Suicune :D

I would never choose a reindeer over this.
tumblr_mu88l5MjnW1s8mlcmo2_500.png

Reactions: Marc and Reece
xerneas_by_black_dicefish-d5uso6w.png

Reactions: Marc
I'm debating over getting Pokemon X or Pokemon Y because my friend has X and I figure we can trade the exclusives but I actually want X more, so which one is better?? Thanks :)

VOTE PLEASE :p

Hi, i'm new to this forum and i'm also new to 3DS lol. I got mine 2 days ago. I got the Special Zelda 3DS XL. I'm thinking about pokemon X and Y too and i've finally decided to pick X, it's a hard decision. I would personnaly tell you to get the one which you like the Legendary better though, since the exclusives are in both games i think with Friend Safari.

Hi, i'm new to this forum and i'm also new to 3DS lol. I got mine 2 days ago. I got the Special Zelda 3DS XL. I'm thinking about pokemon X and Y too and i've finally decided to pick X, it's a hard decision. I would personnaly tell you to get the one which you like the Legendary better though, since the exclusives are in both games i think with Friend Safari.
Hmm.. thanks! I think I'll go with X because the X guy is stronger :p

Actually they have the exact same stats ( unless i'm mistaken ) But yeah Xerneas does have the type advantage :D.

True, true :p
I cant wait for it to get here, IM DYING

wait some stones are excluse too like ttars stone is only in x an aggron in y i think you should research which is each the decide

I say Pokemon X because the exclusives look amazing. Charizard X looks beast. With that said though, Mega Mewtwo Y is probably the better competitive option so you may want to consider that if you're thinking competitive play

I say Pokemon X , the exclusives are good, Charizard X and Mega Mewtwo X look really Amazing, you can also get Houndour, and Xerneas, Xerneas have a interesting story in the game more than Yveltal.

I say Pokemon X , the exclusives are good, Charizard X and Mega Mewtwo X look really Amazing, you can also get Houndour, and Xerneas, Xerneas have a interesting story in the game more than Yveltal.
The story is the same no matter what version you choose. Only difference is that Xerneas is in the place Yveltal would be and vice versa.

Pokemon Y... The Pokemon series is just epic period. I don't really think it matters but I bought Pokémon Y they are both almost the same regardless but Oblivion Wing will kill them all!

Back