Post your desktop

• Thread starter 18
  • Start date
I made this myself; I'm very proud of it even if it's hodge-podgey. It's a Bullet For My Valentine wallpaper :D

zvug7m.jpg

Reactions: Marc
Reactions: Magik
351a783.png

Even if it doesn't fit my 1366x768 screen perfectly, I love it. It's anime and it's Bullet For My Valentine \m/ :D

Reactions: 532
Desktop.jpg

I have nothing and a sliding down taskbar :D

Desktop.jpg

I have nothing and a sliding down taskbar :D
That looks really good! My desktop is a big mess. I keep planning on getting some custom icons but by now it's not needed any more since my laptop is near to the end of its life anyway.

Ok so I never really wanted to do this but since I have nothing else that there is to do I guess I'll join the crew :) so here it is :
rsz_desktop.png
Hehe I guess that it is not much too hight tech but I can say that at the moment I suddenly have the interest in Xenoblade Chronicles so that is why I have that picture . It is also very calming an clear which is something that I also like :)

Reactions: 18
Ok so I never really wanted to do this but since I have nothing else that there is to do I guess I'll join the crew :) so here it is :
View attachment 4326
Hehe I guess that it is not much too hight tech but I can say that at the moment I suddenly have the interest in Xenoblade Chronicles so that is why I have that picture . It is also very calming an clear which is something that I also like :)
Heh it looks like a normal windows background with an epic sword. Nice! :D

Heh it looks like a normal windows background with an epic sword. Nice! :D

Actually, that's Xenoblade Chronicles' Title Screen, just without the game's logo.
In any case, it's still cool. If Windows supported animated gifs as backgrounds, it would have been nice to do like the game's title screen (time changes after a few moments).

Actually, that's Xenoblade Chronicles' Title Screen, just without the game's logo.
In any case, it's still cool. If Windows supported animated gifs as backgrounds, it would have been nice to do like the game's title screen (time changes after a few moments).
...I have windows and you can use animated gifs as a background. It does make your computer hella slow and it's also a battery killer so I don't use it.

...I have windows and you can use animated gifs as a background. It does make your computer hella slow and it's also a battery killer so I don't use it.
Oh. I'll still have to try though, just for the fun.
But I can believe it, Windows must have some choppy code to handle .gifs, and it's not as if Microsoft went backwards by removing animated gif support in the image viewer (in W8/8.1) anyway.

Reactions: PersonSP
This is mine~
19WB0SS.jpg

23uwn45.png

Shana :love:

Cleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeean
rsz_1screen_shot_2015-04-20_at_65551_pm.png

upload_2015-4-20_22-30-24.png

Splatoon is my mistress huh

Capture.JPG
That's mine! Its Nonon Jakuzure from Kill La Kill! Its a little weird since I have folders on my desktop lol

Not a recent picture of my desktop, but the background image is the same, so I'll just post this one. xD Too lazy to take another one and upload it.

BacktoFlareon.png

Reactions: PersonSP and 18
Desktop.jpgMy desktop, my PC is broken so i don't have all that much on it otherwise it would blue screen all the time >.> . As you can see the bar at the bottom of the screen is broken and mega default, that's what i get for messing around with all of the settings (if anyone knows how i could get back the normal windows 7 bar that would be nice xD).

Reactions: 18
View attachment 5676My desktop, my PC is broken so i don't have all that much on it otherwise it would blue screen all the time >.> . As you can see the bar at the bottom of the screen is broken and mega default, that's what i get for messing around with all of the settings (if anyone knows how i could get back the normal windows 7 bar that would be nice xD).
http://www.dell.com/support/article/us/en/19/SLN291879/EN If your computer runs the OS windows 7 the link will help reset u to Factory defaults

Back