Post your desktop

• Thread starter 18
  • Start date
Just thought I'd post because even though it's REALLY messy, it's still an awesome background!

fEP46AK.jpg

I would have grabbed the original picture but I have no clue where it's located :p
I love wolves so much <3

Reactions: Tho
Just thought I'd post because even though it's REALLY messy, it's still an awesome background!

fEP46AK.jpg

I would have grabbed the original picture but I have no clue where it's located :p
I love wolves so much <3
Messy? Seriously? That is one of the most tidy desktops I've ever seen!:hilarious:

Here's mine and try to compare and know that despite it's looks, it's much more organized than you would think!:p
in8ms9.jpg

PS: And yes, the file named "illya" IS Illya Dance!:D
Anime-Vocaloid 2-1235.jpg

1fe6Ol6.jpg
Here's mine :p (obviously)

This is mine.

It used to look much nicer, but it wasn't simple enough for stupid ol' me.

Attachments

• Screenshot (14).png
    Screenshot (14).png
    968.3 KB · Views: 6
nTrsNxm.jpg

Here's my current one:
C.JPG
Oh, and you know that game that I'm currently developing? Well, I renamed the folder for it to "GAME", and not the game's actual title just for this screenshot. Hehe, only one person besides me (and I'll make that two soon) knows the name of it. :p

Reactions: 28142
Here's my current one:
View attachment 14519
Oh, and you know that game that I'm currently developing? Well, I renamed the folder for it to "GAME", and not the game's actual title just for this screenshot. Hehe, only one person besides me (and I'll make that two soon) knows the name of it. :p
.o.

You're making a game?

Yep! @Skyshaymin is helping me out a lot! I couldn't have done a lot of this game without her! :)

Screenshot (1).jpg

Changed mine again! ^~^
I plan on adding more icons later. Also, I added a folder for some dank Skype memes!
Capture.JPG

EDIT: I also added a folder for Pedian Skype screencaps :p

Last edited:
Screenshot (2).png

Reactions: spagooti
Reactions: 28142
Who would willingly get Windows 10? (Not every Steam game works with it ya know?)
If you used to have 8, definitely upgrade. 7 is much better but then again, 10 is really good in itself. Every Steam game I have works with it, I guess if you want the older stuff you'd have problems, right?

@TheYESDragon yes, that's what I worry about. Al ot of games I want are oldies. (But goodies.)

If you used to have 8, definitely upgrade. 7 is much better but then again, 10 is really good in itself. Every Steam game I have works with it, I guess if you want the older stuff you'd have problems, right?

I have 8.1 and I upgraded a while ago. I hated it so much to the point where I just went back to 8.1. It was a horrible os in my opinion, worse then 8.1. I do agree that 7 is so much better though, that's one of the reasons why I'm trying to get it to duel-boot it.

Reactions: Natsu Swagneel and Tho
Yet another new wallpaper because I get bored too easily.
neww.JPG

9dacdf37-15b9-453d-b96d-b19aa2821296
upload_2016-8-18_22-8-6.png

Back