Post your desktop

• Thread starter 18
  • Start date
Recently got a nice monitor albeit my computer itself is garbage. If you recognize where it's from I love you.

NBiB5W5

http://imgur.com/NBiB5W5

kKusn.jpg

Note: its just the picture that i uploaded, not my actual desktop

1ZYQriC.jpg

Fallout 4 \o\ /o/

I'll join the fray.
Untitled.jpg

Here's mine:Desktop.png

I'm using a chromebook, so it's nothing special. I would post it , but there's nothing good about it. LOL.

I'm using a chromebook, so it's nothing special. I would post it , but there's nothing good about it. LOL.
Seriously? What's even the point?
(2nd upload so as to avoid wasting time.)Devil Jin Wallpaper.jpg )

Reactions: Mr. Kream and 18
This is the desktop of one of my computers. My other is completely cluttered, lol.

ByVsYIX.png

Here is my phone lock screen and home screen. Be warned they are awesome

image.png image.png

fan_art_friday___rick_and_morty_by_ghotire-d90puf1.png

I just found this pretty sweet Rick and Morty fanart, made it my desktop background immediately :]

Reactions: 28142
Unforgotten Realms Live! One of my favourite Youtube series.
maxresdefault.jpg

I think this thing is called a Flame Spooky? It's one of the many bosses that appear. This isn't my only desktop picture either, I have it so it rotates for different UR Live stuff every hour. If you like roleplay, it's definitely a series well worth checking out. :)

So, after lurking here for ages I figured the time has come to reveal my desktop:
2nl8mxc.png

I like to keep my computer organised. :D You can find this image on the web but I spiced it up a bit (different colours, plant, Deadpool Poster). I might add more stuff whenever I feel like it. Also, yes I have two versions of Popcorn Time; MOAR POPCORRN!

Reactions: MindzEye and 18
So, after lurking here for ages I figured the time has come to reveal my desktop:
2nl8mxc.png

I like to keep my computer organised. :D You can find this image on the web but I spiced it up a bit (different colours, plant, Deadpool Poster). I might add more stuff whenever I feel like it. Also, yes I have two versions of Popcorn Time; MOAR POPCORRN!
Creative arrangement, I haven't seen one like this before. Best of all, the bin is in the exact right place :hilarious:

Creative arrangement, I haven't seen one like this before. Best of all, the bin is in the exact right place :hilarious:
Jup. :3 I do wish I could upsize the icon a bit though (no idea how to without either enlarging them all or creating a new icon), it would fit in better.

Before, I showed my laptop background. Here's my new one on my new desktop.upload_2016-2-11_16-49-59.png

Reactions: 28142 and 18
This thread's job is pretty much just to let people share a history of what their desktop looked like! I got a new PC, so I haven't changed anything around all that much. Though, I do plan to update this whenever I change my wallpaper again. I'd love to see everyone else's wallpapers, so please do post everyone! <3 Anyway, here's my history so far:

-Mask Island At Night (From Steven Universe)
wxVStZI.png

-Kanade Tachibana Playing the Piano (From Angel Beats!)
212351.jpg

-All Students (From Danganronpa)
danganronpa-sidebar.jpg

^^^^^CURRENT ONE^^^^^

Note:
I was going to have my third wallpaper be all the players from Mirai Nikki (excluding the thirteenth one, because the thirteenth player was in the game, and I don't even think it's canon. At least I hope it's not.)

Why didn't I see this before ,_, Well, I recently re-installed windows so here is a background that was before re-installing:
13765873_10206973846764680_8368184023399898391_o.jpg

We all know and love Heath Ledger's Joker :3
and a picture which is on my desktop right now :p
13776042_10206973842844582_4565792513316440324_n.jpg

It's Vincent Valentine from Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerberus *-* Which I haven't played but I soooo want to. Vincent is my favorite character ,_,

Last edited:
This image I found on the internet... Yeah, Desktop 2.jpg

Reactions: Livada
Back