Relationship Status

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Mikaya

Mikaya

úwù
Towns Folk
are you single/looking for a relationship, married? etc...

I'm married, coming up to 2 years in June. ;D

Reactions: 532
I'm not married yet, but I've had the same bf for almost 8 years now :cute:

I am married - the hubby and I married back in June. Our honeymoon hasn't ended yet lol

I've been single for quite a while. My last relationship ended just over two years ago.

Single and been so for ages.

I've been in a relationship with my gf since High school, about which is about 7 1/2 years.

Congratulations, Mikaya!

I've been single forever. :D And probably will be. Perhaps I shouldn't be so negative, but one really can't help it after so long, y'know? xD

Single, and I don't ever really plan on a relationship (and I have my reasons)

Single with no plans to ever change that. I have no interesting in love any more. It would take a very special girl to change my mind.

The sad thing is I sound like an idiot when I say I was in an online relationship when I was 11.

Funny how that works.

I'm currently single. I've got no plans in getting into a relationship till I after my studies are over.

Reactions: Ninja-Patty
I'm married!

My wife is a gamer too! :)

Reactions: Ninja-Patty, 18, BjFauble and 1 other person
I'm single but I want a girlfriend when I'm a little older maybe when I'm 18 (i hope my girlfriend will be pretty)

@Nanamine you're not the only person it happened to, those things are usually always happening to me online, when a girl attract me seeing just a photo i can't remove a beauty from my memory until it hasn't been for a week or two long.

are you single/looking for a relationship, married? etc...

I'm married, coming up to 2 years in June. ;D
Congrats it's been 2 years ;)

Reactions: Mikaya
Single, but yeah, I'm 14 and I'm not really in need of a relationship, and since my looks aren't that great, I don't see it happening anytime soon :p the kids in my class are always fussing about boys, and I'm quite happy that I'm not that way, I'm more the kind of girl who gets well on with boys, but more in a 'just friends' way :)

Reactions: 532, Mikaya and (deleted member)
I've been dating my gf for over a year and couldn't be more happy.

im a single 18 year old male looking for a guy im a virgin

Last edited:
Reactions: ZachAlejandro
Single, don't even think my parent would let me have a relationship yet :p

Single, don't even think my parent would let me have a relationship yet :p
yeah your a bit young 13 is still young you still a miner

Reactions: Knight Rain
Back