Relationship Status

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
I'd be a witch too...hence my girl profile picture...I wish I could be a wizard...not a witch........I have so many problems...

lmao I haven't actually had a real life conversation with a female my age since like 6th grade. This thread is great

Reactions: 3823 and Mr. Kream
lmao I haven't actually had a real life conversation with a female my age since like 6th grade. This thread is great
What is lmao

Single, and I will probably be forever

Reactions: 3823
Single, and I will probably be forever
You won't be if you don't want to be. IF your heart is really set on finding someone, then do something about it. Your chances of meeting someone who likes the same things as you do will increase depending on where you go. For example, if you are a comicon kind of person, then go to one and see whose there. If you see someone you think will be interesting, talk to them. DO NOT SAY OR DO ANYTHING TABOO.

@TIGER2 Lmao stands for Laughing my <censored> off. As for the actual question, I'm single and ready to mingle.

@TIGER2 Lmao stands for Laughing my *** off. As for the actual question, I'm single and ready to mingle.
Good for you!

Single, not looking for anything for now. Lots of stuff changing in my life right now like moving to new state, job change etc so ive got a full plate

Single, he mumbled. I sad, lonely human.

Single, he mumbled. I sad, lonely human.
Not true! Just because you are not interested in finding a mate doesn't mean you are sad or lonely.

Not true! Just because you are not interested in finding a mate doesn't mean you are sad or lonely.
I know, just making humour out of it.

if you say so

romace is wonderfull

Reactions: Kawaki
everything is complicated :meh:

Reactions: Kawaki
Back