Relationship Status

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Single, and I think I'm quite far away from having a relationship because: 1) I'm only 15, 2) When you decide to go for the Informatics/Technology branch at school (technically called "1° STI2D" here), well, there's no girls. They're all in Science (1° S), Literature (1° L) or in Economics (1° ES). So, yes, I guess I won't have a relationship until a long while...

No and I'm on the bench of never having one again for certain reasons.besides I look ugly anyways:bag:

I've been single all my life, not really interested in relationships anyways.

Reactions: Ninja-Patty
well... when i was in elementary school, there was a girl crazzzzy, in middle school that girl got three other girls crazzzzzzzzy for me, and in high school there was a girl that fought 4 other girls for me, and all i did to hey was saying Good Day once ( she screamed with her Friends and ran, later in that day she asked me to marry her) that's crazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy.
i'm in a dating site now and i usually get 2 or 3 winkies a day.
is this a brag? 100 sorries! didn't meant to, is just that i like to talk.
to short: i have a lot of options, but i only want that special someon.

I will always be Forever Alone

well... when i was in elementary school, there was a girl crazzzzy, in middle school that girl got three other girls crazzzzzzzzy for me, and in high school there was a girl that fought 4 other girls for me, and all i did to hey was saying Good Day once ( she screamed with her Friends and ran, later in that day she asked me to marry her) that's crazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy.
i'm in a dating site now and i usually get 2 or 3 winkies a day.
is this a brag? 100 sorries! didn't meant to, is just that i like to talk.
to short: i have a lot of options, but i only want that special someon.
your an exciteabel person nothing wrong with that

single but a girl I know walks past me when I come back from school and since I know her from primary school I give her a little smile sometimes and she smiles back,so I might give her a gift this valentines.

your an excitable person nothing wrong with that
excitable, eh? yeah, i VERY excitable now and then... okay maybe i over do a whole lot... kay-okay, i'll don't get why do i attract so many girls, is good and all, but it can get VERY annoying at times, Kupo...

Oh pfft, yeah right I'll get a girlfriend. I'm always that one kid in the back of the class who does his homework :p The closest thing I have is a friend who is a girl, but my friend group is a lot of mixes. So eh maybe one day, there is this one I primarily talk to about video games and such :/

I would have one if I wasn't so naive and clueless :/

im sure you can get one and you dont seem clueless you shouldn't think like that

and you sure dont seem naive to me

one more thing theres an old saying there is someone for everyone

Last edited by a moderator:
I never fell in love therefore never got in an relation. I believe that unless you are also in love you should not say yes when someone asks you. You will end up hurting them even ore than by bluntly saying no. So I guess you could say I'm single. (Doesn't feel like that, it feels like I'm just me and that's it) But I'm only 16 so if I'm lucky/unlucky...(I feel like it would be unlucky. It seems like most of the time love is an annoying chemical reaction that gets you all excited and tense for days or even weeks only to be disappointed and hurt. But I could be wrong.)

Reactions: Ninja-Patty and Moon Rain
I don't know about me :confused: I like one person but I don't know if they like me in the way I do :p

Reactions: 18
I have a totally real girlfriend you guys, and her name is Wii Fit Trainer :p
In all seriousness though, I'm currently single, but hopefully by Valentines Day I'll tell this girl that I like her and the status will change :love:

Reactions: Mr. Kream and PersonSP
I have a totally real girlfriend you guys, and her name is Wii Fit Trainer :p
In all seriousness though, I'm currently single, but hopefully by Valentines Day I'll tell this girl that I like her and the status will change :love:
Same here bro.

I have had three relationships before, those three people were..........okay well there names are....I um......
hrxvpo3.png

forever_alone__by_projectendo-d2z3pbc.jpg

Reactions: Mr. Kream, Moon Rain, 18 and 1 other person
@azzellover Well my personality changes a lot irl I become a huge extroverted person which I can indeed get one if I try to be social.

I don't know about me :confused: I like one person but I don't know if they like me in the way I do :p
Upupupu... upupupupu! :giggle:

I'm alone. :panda: And I'm the guy who preaches to my classmates that they should chase girls instead of discussing politics, because they already sound like 100-year-olds.

Reactions: Mr. Kream and Ninja-Patty
@azzellover Well my personality changes a lot irl I become a huge extroverted person which I can indeed get one if I try to be social.
nothing wrong with being extroverted

I'm married and my wife is addicted to Games like me :p

Perfect couple! We play Smash, Resident Evil, Mario and Pokémon almost everyday, except when we are playing single-player games, but we play together too :D

Reactions: Ninja-Patty
Back