Relationship Status

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Single.

I'm glad to annouce my status changed. I got a real girlfriend now! And she's as awesomely weird as me!! Yaaay!

Reactions: Mr. Kream, Moon Rain, 18 and 1 other person
Oh pfft, yeah right I'll get a girlfriend. I'm always that one kid in the back of the class who does his homework :p The closest thing I have is a friend who is a girl, but my friend group is a lot of mixes. So eh maybe one day, there is this one I primarily talk to about video games and such :/
:eek::eek::eek: you're a boy

Single. I'm fine how my life currently is. But, I'm glad to accept whatever may be in store for me in the future :)
(I'm not 22, I'm 16)

I'm glad to annouce my status changed. I got a real girlfriend now! And she's as awesomely weird as me!! Yaaay!
good for you i wish you two happiness

excitable, eh? yeah, i VERY excitable now and then... okay maybe i over do a whole lot... kay-okay, i'll don't get why do i attract so many girls, is good and all, but it can get VERY annoying at times, Kupo...
well you'll know when you find the right girl

Im Single but have strong feelings for someone who is 10 days older than me. Why?????

I am currently in a relationship with a girl i met two years ago at school, we started dating last week and I really love everything she does for me. Its kind of awkward but it works. Im graduated and almost 19 and she is graduating this year and she is 18 :3... she is my maiden :) and I treat her with the utmost respect. We are weird together :)

Reactions: PersonSP
I am currently in a relationship with a girl i met two years ago at school, we started dating last week and I really love everything she does for me. Its kind of awkward but it works. Im graduated and almost 19 and she is graduating this year and she is 18 :3... she is my maiden :) and I treat her with the utmost respect. We are weird together :)
Weird together; that sounds great :)

Reactions: Mr. Kream and Bmochi96
I've never gone on a date. I always manage to mess it up by being to shy to talk to them or being a bit of a narcissist. I got really close once but I realized what a narcissist I was and got really shy. I also realized that I had nothing in common with any of the girls I was sitting with at lunch. Sometimes I would wonder if I seemed like a creepy stalker that was also doing drugs. The high part is because sometimes I would laugh about things I was thinking about like the Colbert Report.

I'm single, waiting for bae to love me back. :whistle:

Reactions: Mr. Kream
Upupupu... upupupupu! :giggle:

I'm alone. :panda: And I'm the guy who preaches to my classmates that they should chase girls instead of discussing politics, because they already sound like 100-year-olds.
Does this mean that you are a guy despite your profile pictures?

Does this mean that you are a guy despite your profile pictures?
I am a guy despite my profile pictures.

Reactions: Mr. Kream, 2205 and PersonSP
Been single for 3 years. Going strong <3

Been single for 3 years. Going strong <3
I've never been in a relationship. Beat that record. :p

Currently in a 2 and a half year relationship ^^ still doesn't invite me to his house though >.>

Reactions: Mr. Kream, PersonSP and Marc
I'm currently dating one of my friend's best friend. It's complicated and a little bit awkward on said friend's part since she was the one who hooked us up and everything. It's ok though cuz we love each other. But then again, we're both 15 and my inner pessimist is laughing at me right now :giggle:

games are my only mistress baby

uh, single

Dang, that old topic got bumped to ask if Sinner was a girl.

I'm laughing so hard right now XD

Been in a relationship for a bit over 5 years now!

Reactions: Mr. Kream and 18
I've never been in a relationship. Beat that record. :p
Me either. We are tied...^-^

Me either. We are tied...^-^
We'll become wizards together! (Or witch in my case? I wouldn't mind being a wizard though, magic is nice)

Back