Closed Rich Gamerton's 3DS BOX ART COVER CONTEST!

• Thread starter RichGamerton
  • Start date
200th reply! Sorry I had to.

201st!! Haha Antrix - I have you beat by one!:p

Reactions: Antrix
Guess who is winning now? (Also we should stop or this forum will become pure spam :p)

Guess who is winning now? (Also we should stop or this forum will become pure spam :p)
Haha yeah probably!
oh my, that's a horrible math you got there, Kupo.
We were counting the number of replies, not the post number.:)

Anyways, this suspense is killing me! I hope the results will be posted soon, before the suspense murders me outright!

for the people that can't wait know that:
Only wanted out, but you just kept that garbage talk, so no blessings
Y'all looking present, I'm already futuristic-cruising
Satisfaction killed me a bit, curiosity brings me back in grooving

All the best to everyone who participated in this contest!!!

All the best to everyone who participated in this contest!!!
Thanks! :3

Hey Rich could we get an update on this? I'm ok with waiting, I'm just curious as to when we will find out the winner.:) Anyways thanks Charizard! Good luck to all of you from me as well!

Reactions: PersonSP
hey @RichGamerton , just wanted to ask if it takes this long to judge.
No, Im not offending you or anything, just wanted to know

@Charizard1710 @Llamanama Hehe. Sorry for keeping you guys in the dark. I wanted to create suspense :) Anyway, I wanted to get ALOT of people to judge. When I say alot, I mean ALOT! I asked a small amount of people from this site to judge. However, I asked people on other sites of the Internet and 3 classes plus 2 clubs at my school. I am still tallying the votes up as we have over 9,000 ( which means about 115 votes) for this contest. All I have to do is count the sub slot votes now. You guys should have your results later tonight or first thing in the morning!

Reactions: numage
@Charizard1710 @Llamanama Hehe. Sorry for keeping you guys in the dark. I wanted to create suspense :) Anyway, I wanted to get ALOT of people to judge. When I say alot, I mean ALOT! I asked a small amount of people from this site to judge. However, I asked people on other sites of the Internet and 3 classes plus 2 clubs at my school. I am still tallying the votes up as we have over 9,000 ( which means about 115 votes) for this contest. All I have to do is count the sub slot votes now. You guys should have your results later tonight or first thing in the morning!
You showed my entry to your friends? Wish I had known :( I wanted to keep this thing private so no one stole my ideas...
Haha just kidding :D Its a good thing you asked your friends also to judge as that would be easier and more effective ;)

Wow that's pretty in-depth! Definitely justifies the wait!:DCan't wait to see the results, and a final good luck to all that entered!

Wow! You're going all professional on this! Good luck with the counting!

Like i said "Satisfaction killed me a bit, Curiosity brings me back in grooving" 'cause the suspense keeps getting better and better, Kupo, and also, like they say in Brazil: "Apressado come cru" which means: "Haste make waste", so that was very well thought of you, @RichGamerton i must say, Kupo, keep it up!

@RichGamerton Is this still going on? It's been awhile so I thought I would just check on this.

Oh I thought he said that we would have had the results later that night or the day after. Anyways I was just checking on this and if the reason it's not done is because he is getting more votes then fine by me!:)

Oh I thought he said that we would have had the results later that night or the day after. Anyways I was just checking on this and if the reason it's not done is because he is getting more votes then fine by me!:)
Someday we'll get the results... someday...

Reactions: Llamanama
Can't wait to get the result. It's already Wednesday. Good luck to everyone!

Back